ETO Help

Thread: ETO Help

ETO Help

Hello all, i,m having probs with ETO 1.50. When I create a pilot profile, brit or american, the plane I chose automatically explodes at the airbase with a voice saying "Recieving damage", so I restart and get the same thing over again. At one point I did get it to work with a new american profile flying a B25 but when we left the runway it kept going nose up! I had to fight to keep the nose level. Anyone have any answers please. Love this add on for cfs3 but it,s frustrating the hell out of me. Thank you if you can shed some light. Gordywill.

If you are choosing a large bomber and you are at a smaller airbase, that can happen, it hits the hangar! So choose either another airbase or a smaller aircraft. The stock B-25 Mitchell does seem to fly tail heavy, so it has to be trimmed. Auto-trim (Ctrl-A) works well for that plane.

ETO Probs

Hello Firestorm, cheers for the advice, will keep this in mind,and thanks for the reply

You should also have the Realism set to Hard or 100% or many of the aircraft just don't fly properly.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 0