WIP new Zeppelin NT

Thread: WIP new Zeppelin NT

WIP new Zeppelin NT

Picture shows my more than 10 years old FS9 Zeppelin, created with FSDS, in native P3DV4. Perhaps you remember this freeware pearl. Animations are not working yet, but compilation to native P3DV4 was not a big deal. Gauges and airfiles are working, but it seems, they need some hands on it too. Same with exterior and textures. And it needs a new VC. But many of the parts I could join to P3DV4.

Its a very early WIP.

Thomas

Thomas - this is outstanding!!!! Fantastic!!! I am a fan of your work and I like everybodys effort to make rare jewels working in flightsim. I miss many navigable cars but also I miss(ed) stuff like this - beautiful!!!
    Best regards, Manfred.

Agree, nice work and crg! I will wait for this too.
    I enjoyed a lot of LZ 127 http://yoyosims.pl/FS2004_Zeppelin.html years ago.....
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Oh yes I remember Bill´s work on LZ 127, as well. Good memories. Time to bring some Zeppelin´s in the air of P3DV4.

Thomas

Looking forward to this one.
    Thanks
    Sue

1st thing that comes to mind after flying it, is AI

that is one thing that is missing is zeppelins and balloons

First shot of working VC in P3D4. It is very, very WIP. No knops or 3D-frames of avionics modelled, yet. But all gauges are working. As you see, the Zeppelin NT has three engines and serveral very special things like swivel propellers. EICAS is working well.

Thomas

She looks great, Thomas. I still enjoy flying your original version of the Zeppelin NT. Thank you very much for her. I'd be in heaven if someone would build models of the DELAG (the world’s first airline) airships Schwaben, Sachsen, Hansa, and Viktoria Luise.

Brian

Members who have read this thread: 0