Graduated today!

Thread: Graduated today!

Graduated today!

Today I graduated from the aerospace assembly training class I have been in for the last 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade408 View Post
    Today I graduated from the aerospace assembly training class I have been in for the last 6 weeks.
    Wow! Congrats SB
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

congrats ,hope it leads somewhere awesome

Congratulations and well done! Do you have any leads where as to where you can use your new founds skills?
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

the teacher has sent my resume and total scores to a number of different aerospace companies around where I live. It's a good bet I may get hired at Lockheed Martin.

Congrats to ya!!!

A word of warning, though: I've worked for Lockheed. They could care less about their employees, and generally ruin most any contract they get. I worked on Aerostats, they came in, after "buying" the contract, and took out the powered tether, making it go from a balloon that stays in the air to one that is down mostly, not to mention a very cheap tether, and bag. Amazing the system is still operational.
    I wouldn't work for Lockheed if I were homeless and broke, and they offered me a 100K/year job.

But hey, maybe it's just sour grapes, who knows...
    Pat
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade408 View Post
    the teacher has sent my resume and total scores to a number of different aerospace companies around where I live. It's a good bet I may get hired at Lockheed Martin.
    Congratulations on graduation! Even if LM is a horrible company to work for, you have to start somewhere in order to add experience to your resume'.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0