FSX Native Douglas A-20 Havoc Released - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: FSX Native Douglas A-20 Havoc Released

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    had a quick play tonight

awesome work, and damn Jankees beat me to it

Hi ! Is this beautiful paint available for download somewhere ?
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Quote Originally Posted by MZee1960 View Post
    Hi ! Is this beautiful paint available for download somewhere ?
    Ive notice today two small things I need to fix up, I should be uploading that scheme and a few sister ships in the RAAF 3tone in the next day or two

plus im butchering up one of Milton's models to look like a A model, if I get his thumbs up, I will include the A

Ive notice today two small things I need to fix up, I should be uploading that scheme and a few sister ships in the RAAF 3tone in the next day or two

plus im butchering up one of Milton's models to look like a A model, if I get his thumbs up, I will include the A
    Looking forward to these ! Thank-you, Matt.
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

I know it has been said already several times, but let me add to the drum roll :

Many thanks to EVERYONE involved with this amazing addition to the aircraft hangar, including all it's great repaints.

This airplane is such a joy to fly, that I loose track of time whenever I load her up.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

No problems on my part; do whatcha wanna do :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    I know it has been said already several times, but let me add to the drum roll :

Many thanks to EVERYONE involved with this amazing addition to the aircraft hangar, including all it's great repaints.

This airplane is such a joy to fly, that I loose track of time whenever I load her up.
    On behalf of the team, thank you Manfredc and everyone for your kind comments. And a special thanks to SteveB and Huub, and others for the awesome paints they have shared.

Wellis and I will take a little break before we re-open the B-26 Marauder project to focus on the interior and cockpit along with two other painters who are working on that, I believe.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

thanks Milton, after all I cant make a A model with what you have released so Im going to leave it

Im loving this milton, thank you

Last edited by jeansy; October 15th, 2017 at 03:36.

Hats off to all who have participated in bringing these fantastic planes to fruition. I am astounded by the level of expertise shown by Milton and crew and to the painters who continue to bring this beauty to life. And the same goes for SOH members who continue to post the most amazing screen shots. Keep up the fantastic work everyone and thank you.

Nice one, Matt, and I like that formation shot!

here's more wip:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

@Jankees and jeansy, thank you for sharing these beautiful renditions; great stuff!
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

To Mr. Shupe and team members , Just another heap of praise to a terrific job on a classic warplane. This model allows a lot of immersion that pay ware will seek to emulate. Thank you, one and all, for a great product that allows us FSimmers many flights of enjoyment. Thank you... Terry

Absolute stunners, these repaints, @jankees and @jeansy ! Thank-you !

Just curious, a question for any of you talented painters, is it me, or are my eyes just playing tricks on me, but for some reason it seems to me that some very small details such as rivets and sheet metal edges are 'sharper/crisper' in some repaints than others ? My FSX max. texture resolution is set to 2048, BTW.
    Cheers, MZee ...

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Nice one, Matt, and I like that formation shot!

here's more wip:

Hi Jankees,
    beautiful repaint as usual!!!
    How about a French DB-7?
    Cheers,

Stéph.

Had to pop my head back in here and tell all involved in the A-20 project a big congrats for such a great looking model! My late Dad would have loved to push this one around the virtual patch. I can literally imagine him repeatedly hitting the Instant Replay button and asking me: "How was that landing???". Thumbs up guys!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Finally a happy (enough) camper with the A-20G. I now have visible cockpit glass, rear gunner plexiglass canofpee, visible guns. I call this close enough for Govt. work!
    P.S. Those aren't lights by the nose......More likely gunfire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a20g view.jpg   a20g.jpg  
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    Had to pop my head back in here and tell all involved in the A-20 project a big congrats for such a great looking model! My late Dad would have loved to push this one around the virtual patch. I can literally imagine him repeatedly hitting the Instant Replay button and asking me: "How was that landing???". Thumbs up guys!
    Hi Storm; aw man, wish we could have had it out for him too. Hope you can enjoy it.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    Finally a happy (enough) camper with the A-20G. I now have visible cockpit glass, rear gunner plexiglass canofpee, visible guns. I call this close enough for Govt. work!
    P.S. Those aren't lights by the nose......More likely gunfire.
    Great to hear MrZippy. Get'em!
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Well Milton and Team I think you have excelled yourselves, she flies beautifully, sound is great and there are some really nice visual touches (like the chrome handle on the left hand canopy frame, glass etc) but this a truly excellent rendition of the Douglas Havoc/Boston. You can see why it performed so well in real life. Anyway from a grateful Aussie (and some Aussie repainters as well).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tn_2017-10-16_10-30-9-583.jpg   tn_2017-10-16_10-28-45-491.jpg  

Still a ways to go, but it is getting there, if not intermittently. Other irons.... :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hell N Pelican II.jpg  

Just downloaded Matt's repaint. Looks fabulous on Milton's beauty. Thank-you, guys !

Cheers, MZee ...

Quote Originally Posted by wellis View Post
    Still a ways to go, but it is getting there, if not intermittently. Other irons.... :-)
    Ah, looking great Sir. This one needed to be done. Thank you.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by BendyFlyer View Post
    Well Milton and Team I think you have excelled yourselves, she flies beautifully, sound is great and there are some really nice visual touches (like the chrome handle on the left hand canopy frame, glass etc) but this a truly excellent rendition of the Douglas Havoc/Boston. You can see why it performed so well in real life. Anyway from a grateful Aussie (and some Aussie repainters as well).

Thanks; she's looking nice down under, for sure.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Blog Entries
    I've done a complete set of bumps for all variants. These will be a simple drop in to the texture folders, and will add bumps to all of your paints.
    I'm doing them in 2k and 4k formats, and will work in all sim applications.

They should be ready tomorrow. Enjoy.....

He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Wow! That looks great in v4.1 too. Thanks Gordon.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Members who have read this thread: 0