Talented texture artist(s) required - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Talented texture artist(s) required

I second this.

We are very close to having a historically accurate Laotian theater with accurate roads and moving convoys....and lethal AAA (with FSCAI).

Flying over the pitch black Laotian jungle and having green and red tracers fly up at you is pretty exciting. Unfortunately, the screen shots don't really do it justice.
    It would be awesome to go truck hunting with a AC-119 "Stinger"... although it would likely require a lot of work to implement the advanced systems they carried.

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Absolutely stunning work! This too will find a place in my virtual hangar......

On a side note, this done up as an AC bird would be such a great companion to all the custom made SEA airfields and projects popping up, just saying, not complaining at all. You guys do wonderful work.
    Current System Specs :
    FSXA, P3Dv3 & P3Dv4 | Windows 7 x64 Professional
    Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V, LGA 1155, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.20GHz | RAM: 12 GB DDR3 1600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5

I'd love to be a beta tester, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by awstub View Post
    I second this.

We are very close to having a historically accurate Laotian theater with accurate roads and moving convoys....and lethal AAA (with FSCAI).

Flying over the pitch black Laotian jungle and having green and red tracers fly up at you is pretty exciting. Unfortunately, the screen shots don't really do it justice.
    It would be awesome to go truck hunting with a AC-119 "Stinger"... although it would likely require a lot of work to implement the advanced systems they carried.
    That is utterly fantastic news! Please tell me it will work in P3Dv4 too?
    ....my other Stryker is a 2016 Challenger Hellcat......

Matt

Absolutely stunning! If this works like I'm hoping it will, the ol' Santa Fe C-46 is headed for retirement.

Let's see, if I took the wings off the Gee Bee, I wonder if it would fit????..............
    ENC(SW) US Navy Retired.

It should work in v4..... but we cant test until Tacpack x64 is available.

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    That is utterly fantastic news! Please tell me it will work in P3Dv4 too?
    Current System Specs :
    FSXA, P3Dv3 & P3Dv4 | Windows 7 x64 Professional
    Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V, LGA 1155, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.20GHz | RAM: 12 GB DDR3 1600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5

Im running v4 everything is working great in it. You guys are going to love it. Especially the jet engine operation.

Quote Originally Posted by awstub View Post
    . . . . . .It would be awesome to go truck hunting with a AC-119 "Stinger"... although it would likely require a lot of work to implement the advanced systems they carried.
    There won't be a dedicated Gunship model, only a camo livery done on the base model. Larry had stated that reworking the model was not in the cards. He has several other projects nearing completion and having to add another model to the mix at this point would delay release indefinitely. So this is where your imagination comes into play, while you're in the Camo livery, flying over the Jungle at night you can make machine gun sounds when you spot VC encampments, lol.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    P3dv4 Only | Windows7 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Members who have read this thread: 447