Suzuka

Thread: Suzuka

Question Suzuka

Comments...thoughts?

Vettel and Ferrari have lost the championship, should have got at least 2 wins in the last races and a second in Suzuka.

Saniz not a great exit from Torro Rosso and Alosno potentially cost Verstappen a go at Hamilton by that block.

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    Vettel and Ferrari have lost the championship, should have got at least 2 wins in the last races and a second in Suzuka.

Saniz not a great exit from Torro Rosso and Alosno potentially cost Verstappen a go at Hamilton by that block.
    I wouldn't say that they have lost yet....remember last year when Lewis blew up in Malaysia....The delta is Red Bull......

I certainly would have liked to see Verstappen have a go at Hamilton.

I like Alonso. but he seems to be getting a "blocking" habit. Didn't he do the same thing to Vettel last week?

Without any major issues for Hamilton/Mercedes, the 4th championship is no longer a matter of "IF" but "WHEN" will Hamilton secure this seasons overall victory.

The season has not been this exciting in many years.
    What would the season have been if Verstappen had not had such back luck. We will never know, but seeing these last two races, I can not wait to see what next season brings.
    Can you imagine having 6 riders (Hamilton, Button, Vettel, Raikkonen, Verstappen and Ricciardo) fighting for the championship? Will that be the last season before the newbies like, Verstappen, Ocon, Stroll, Vandoorne, Saintz and Gasly take over. F1 has a bright future ahead, with exciting new riders.

For now, I am interested to see what the remaining 4 races will bring. Verstapen is certainly looking for another race win.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    Alosno potentially cost Verstappen a go at Hamilton by that block.
    Verstappen said in an interview that without the lapped cars he probably wouldn't have come so close to Hamilton anyway, so he wasn't all that upset by Alonso and Massa.

Ferrari and Vettel really threw away some good opportunities for wins in the last three races, looks like Lewis can start celebrating his fourth title in Mexico.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Heads will probably be rolling at Ferrari. What a disaster this season is turning into for them.

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post

Without any major issues for Hamilton/Mercedes, the 4th championship is no longer a matter of "IF" but "WHEN" will Hamilton secure this seasons overall victory.
    As you all know, I'm a Hamilton fan but I'm not counting this season as a 4th yet.
    If certain events hadn't have happened, (His China mistake while with McLaren and Malaysia engine blow up last year), Lewis could potentially already be a 5x World Champion.

IMHO, Ferrari has the overall faster car - and if they get their act together in the next races and Red Bull beats out Hamilton, Vettel could very well win it!

Members who have read this thread: 0