Charlotte ROAD COURSE For The 2018 NASCAR Playoffs/Chase

Thread: Charlotte ROAD COURSE For The 2018 NASCAR Playoffs/Chase

Lightbulb Charlotte ROAD COURSE For The 2018 NASCAR Playoffs/Chase

Honestly, since NASCAR modified the aero package to reduce the positive effects of drafting and allow the cars to pass, road course racing has become more enjoyable for this sport. I do think it takes more skill by the driver and the crew to set up and drive a car through left and right hand turns. This might be what it takes to inject more public interest into NASCAR.

By the way, I still like oval track racing, but I prefer short tracks. Again, more bumping and passing than what you see on the 1.5 mile or longer tracks.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Honestly, since NASCAR modified the aero package to reduce the positive effects of drafting and allow the cars to pass, road course racing has become more enjoyable for this sport. I do think it takes more skill by the driver and the crew to set up and drive a car through left and right hand turns. .
    Probably also explains why Danica didn't do well.
    Even on a well funded power team (Andretti), Danica was average at best with the HEAVY aero and downforce Indycars...

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    Probably also explains why Danica didn't do well.
    Even on a well funded power team (Andretti), Danica was average at best with the HEAVY aero and downforce Indycars...
    Personally, I think Danica has not done well because she is more hype than talent. Just my opinion.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0