Wow, I was waiting for this! Vulcan B.2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow, I was waiting for this! Vulcan B.2

I just hope to God that Just Flight put decent cockpit/instrument lighting inside her!!!

She was a pretty dark cockpit -even during a sunny day.

Few new pictures:

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Nice, very nice. Looking forward for it.

Looks like soon, maybe? Few more pictures again:

https://www.justflight.com/product/avro-vulcan-b-mk2

Cant wait!

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Agree really looking forward to this one as there were a few permantly stationed here for several years that regularly dropped blue steels on our woomera range

The only vulcans to delopy nukes if my memory serves me right

I hope the JF guys really consider tacpack intergtation

But either way with or without im sure some will make something from the tp sdk

Amazing detail! Top shelf work. -d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Have to say....I've not seen that paint scheme before, 'desert' camo underneath

Can anyone enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by JamieC View Post

Can anyone enlighten me?
    I didnt see it also, never. Its experimantal camo maybe?
    But the classic skin is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by JamieC View Post

Can anyone enlighten me?
    It was used for one of the Exercises in the USA Red Flag or Giant Voice I think.

theres a few photos of it here at the avrovulcan.org.uk

http://www.avrovulcan.org.uk/steve_o...7_nellis_1.jpg

When, when, when?!
    Check soundset .

... maybe there going to release this bad boy ( if the beta process is finished ) closer to "Black Friday" ??

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    When, when, when?!
    Check soundset .

Is it soup yet? Those sounds are no better than the previous versions YoYo. I think they have much work to do. Probably after the new year maybe.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky722 View Post
    It was used for one of the Exercises in the USA Red Flag or Giant Voice I think.

theres a few photos of it here at the avrovulcan.org.uk

http://www.avrovulcan.org.uk/steve_o...7_nellis_1.jpg
    Hi, first post on the forum, I worked on the Vulcan 79-84. The wraparound camouflage scheme started appearing on Vulcan’s that underwent major servicings at St Athan in the late 70s early eighties. It was not a special scheme; it was the standard low level pattern. Most of the aircraft that had the scheme applied were the aircraft powered by series 201 Olympus engines.

Just Flight are doing a fantastic job, i was 18 years old in 1980s and it brings back many great memouries.

Eric

There's also a planned expansion pack. Looks to be a fantastic forthcoming beauty indeed.

https://www.justflight.com/product/a...expansion-pack

@joneseric, welcome aboard Eric! Always great hearing from those that really kept the real one's serviced and/or airborne.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Hi Matt - Thanks for your kind words, I guess I like many others have benefited enormously from the fantastic work carriedout by the varios develpers that make this community so great.

The Vulcan K2, I remember as a young technichain loading the first test examples in mid 82. BAe at Woodfordm designed the installation using the HDUs destained for VC10s that were being converted.

i remember the cockpit was very dark, I have over 50 hrs in the seventh seat. Not really a seat

I still work in the aircraft industry, having left the RAF after 35 yrs. great times.

Rgds

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post

There's also a planned expansion pack. Looks to be a fantastic forthcoming beauty indeed.

https://www.justflight.com/product/a...expansion-pack

@joneseric, welcome aboard Eric! Always great hearing from those that really kept the real one's serviced and/or airborne.
    Interesting.
    In TacPack option you will set up it as tanker.
    Id like to know about beta test with TacPack.

Quote Originally Posted by joneseric View Post
    Hi Matt - Thanks for your kind words, I guess I like many others have benefited enormously from the fantastic work carriedout by the varios develpers that make this community so great.

The Vulcan K2, I remember as a young technichain loading the first test examples in mid 82. BAe at Woodfordm designed the installation using the HDUs destained for VC10s that were being converted.

i remember the cockpit was very dark, I have over 50 hrs in the seventh seat. Not really a seat

I still work in the aircraft industry, having left the RAF after 35 yrs. great times.

Rgds

Eric
    Hey Eric
    Let me second Matt's welcome - always good to have r/w knowledge shared on these forums!

It looks like really soon I hope. From the main webpage of JF:

Any chances to have rain effects in P3Dv4?
    A2A did this small tool for developers:

http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/...p?f=23&t=66613

Members who have read this thread: 1