Cv-34 oriskany

Thread: Cv-34 oriskany

Hybrid View

Cv-34 oriskany

Trying to complete a series of emblematic aircraft carriers, modify for my use this freeware model of the Oriskany

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oris2.jpg   oris3.jpg   oris4.jpg   oris5.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CIMOGT View Post
    Looking forward to this. Will the elevators move?

Hey CIMOGT is there anyway that you could please start a seperate thread that has all the links to the ships you have finished so far,if it's not too much trouble.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    Hey CIMOGT is there anyway that you could please start a seperate thread that has all the links to the ships you have finished so far,if it's not too much trouble.Thanks

So far I'll be about 20 carriers, including 5 of the class nimitz, oriskany, kitty hawk, midway, tarawa, new york, gerald ford, queen elizabeth, garivaldi, vikrant, vikramaditya, kiev, almirant kuznetsov, hms invincible and others I do not remember now , plus about 15 frigates and cruiser from different navys some with more detail than others, a threat maybe by coutry or class

Updating some textures

Change some textures and the air wing

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails orisn1.jpg   orisn2.jpg   orisn3.jpg   orisn4.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Looking forward to this. Will the elevators move?

Yes, the user operates them

Members who have read this thread: 0