CH Throttle quadrant and Milviz Beaver

Thread: CH Throttle quadrant and Milviz Beaver

CH Throttle quadrant and Milviz Beaver

So I couldn't help myself and sprang for the Milviz Beaver today. I jumped in to take a quick test flight and I could not get the pop pitch lever on my ch throttle quadrant to work. The throttle and mixture work fine and I see movement with the ch throttle quadrant prop lever when checking FSUIPC but no go in the cockpit. I did a search and found nothing on this so I'm guessing I'm doing something really stupid

LouP

Something is wrong with Your hardware I think. I have CH Throttle and no any problem to use it with MV Beaver, each lever. I have set up to using it with FSUiPC (full version), prefer this kind of settings of axis.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Something is wrong with Your hardware I think. I have CH Throttle and no any problem to use it with MV Beaver, each lever. I have set up to using it with FSUiPC (full version), prefer this kind of settings of axis.
    I went in to FSUIPC and it shows it as moving OK. How would I "link" it to the beaver? It works in other aircraft I have.

Thanks,
    LouP

Well I just figured something else out in regard to this, the prop lever works right up to the moment the KAP140 autopilot finishes self testing, then there is no more movement. This one has me really baffled.

LouP

This has been resolved. I am linking the thread in case anyone else runs across this in a search.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/5...adrant-issues/

Have a great day,
    LouP

Members who have read this thread: 0