Reverser

Thread: Reverser

Reverser

hello,i use the saitek pro yoke with the throttle,the quadrant throttle,trrim wheel,(got it working thank you all),radio panel and switch panel.anyone know of the saitek peddles for sale?

anyway,ive been trying for a couple weeks now to get the reverser working,ive got the spad software to "see it"..the buttons that is,programed it,but it still wont go into reverse.ive tried FSUIPC5 as well,ive also downloaded the logitec software....no joy

any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    hello,i use the saitek pro yoke with the throttle,the quadrant throttle,trrim wheel,(got it working thank you all),radio panel and switch panel.anyone know of the saitek peddles for sale?

anyway,ive been trying for a couple weeks now to get the reverser working,ive got the spad software to "see it"..the buttons that is,programed it,but it still wont go into reverse.ive tried FSUIPC5 as well,ive also downloaded the logitec software....no joy

any help?
    Are you saying the airplane you're flying is what you can't get to work? If so, have you considered that it just might be that is doesn't have that option?
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

m trying to set it up for the dhc 6 from aerosoft,

My CH throttle quadrant works fine with that plane. Have you tried using FSUIPC to define the reverse zone.

LouP

es i did,but it seems fsuipc wont see it (sorry i dont know how else to say it),i do have it assigned in spad now,,well in spad..but wont work "in game" still

What about using the F2 key? Any airplane I fly that has that function available responds to the F2 Key to activate the reverser, then hit F1 and go back to normal power.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Members who have read this thread: 0