De Havilland Dash 7 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: De Havilland Dash 7

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    I'm sorry, I though he just wanted to move the FS9 panel into the FSX aircraft, my bad.
    I just tried the FS9 version in my FSX and I get the same 2D panel view with both. FS9 version will not work correctly in FSX.

If you listen carefully the Blue Angels are starting their practice over the Bay!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    If you listen carefully the Blue Angels are starting their practice over the Bay!
    Yes, I hear them flying overhead, it can make it hard to hear my co-workers in our meeting.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Thanks guys for your interest and suggestions.

Looks like I'll just have to pump up the seat.

Regards,

John

Thanks, Bjoern, noted.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHubb View Post
    Because I have umpteen beautiful FS2004 sceneries, I loaded up the Dash 7. I wondered how it would fare in comparison with the FSX native version which I think it have.

First thing I noticed was the panel view.

In FS2004 there's a clear view, probably not authentic, but easy.

In FSX, there is an IFR panel only in my setup. No VFR option. Also the VS gauge can't be set in the 2D panel, but it works fine in the excellent VC.

I'd like to have a 2D VFR panel like the top pic for my FSX plane. Is it possible?

Thanks for any advice.

John
    John for what it is worth the view from the VC is correct for this aeroplane and all Dash's. the seating is quite low and you have to strain forward and up to even see the nose section. You will note on the central pillar there are three balls on arms, they are visual seating correction aids, the idea is you adjust your seat up and down so that the balls are all in the same horizontal plane, when they are like that you are in the correct seating position for this aeroplane. These balls actually do work as intended in the VC if you move the view about.

Sorry for the bump, but I think this thread is perfect for my question.
    Massive fan of Milton's work, and the Dash7 is always one of the first planes I download for a new install. I think it's been with me since FS2002 now.
    Well, I finally made the jump form FSX:SE to P3Dv4. Loving it so far, the Dash 7 works... but I feel there's something missing

Now, I know that there are a lot of versions floating around (Old models, Port overs, FSX Natives...)... but I thought either this or this version were P3DV4 compatible. Couldn't find an upload by Euroastar350 in the library either. Am I missing something? Did I configure sth wrong? Or is there just no P3DV4 version out there?

Again, sorry for the bump and keep up the good work Milton
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p3dv4.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0