Emirau Island 1944 (P3Dv4 update)

Thread: Emirau Island 1944 (P3Dv4 update)

Emirau Island 1944 (P3Dv4 update)

I enjoyed Emirau'44 of Klaus (klnowak) but in P3Dv3 and v4 his sceneries (dedicated for FSX) has some problems with traffic (old models FS9/FS10, jumping ships ect) and airports in Prepar3D. His Emirau'44 did me CTD also in P3Dv4.
    I did and Today finished update for P3Dv4:

- all ships is converted and fixed to P3D (for settings of ultra water too)
    - added missing effects (like smoke, wave, bow ect) also
    - thanks roger-wilco-66 & ncooper I improved all taxi way for P3D.

His orginal topic is in FSX corner http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ghlight=emirau .
    I wrote few weeks ago to Klaus PM, but maybe he didnt notice this.
    I wait for his permission to upload on SOH as "only this update".

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Nice work YoYo!

Great to see you adjusting this brilliant scenery. I was just thinking yesterday or the day before that it had been a while since we heard from Klaus. Hopefully he is well and you will receive a reply soon.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    His orginal topic is in FSX corner http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ghlight=emirau .
    I wrote few weeks ago to Klaus PM, but maybe he didnt notice this.
    I wait for his permission to upload on SOH as "only this update".
    Very nice work. Bag your pardon that i did not answer. Was very busy in last time. For sure you will have my permission. Very nice work you did. Perhaps in future when i will update to p3d i will use your work.

Greetings
    Klaus

Members who have read this thread: 1