Flight 1 instant scenery

Thread: Flight 1 instant scenery

Flight 1 instant scenery

has anyone seen some new on the status of v3.8 or v4 for 64bit?

I havent seen much information or recent posts

You might bookmark this thread in Simforums:
    http://www.simforums.com/forums/what...opic58516.html

If it's to be updated at all for P3D_V4, it'll be posted here. According to one post, it isn't expected until late first quarter next year (if at all). My experience with the developer is that release dates are highly fluid and if it's saying first quarter. . .it could actually be mid to late summer next year. Supposedly that info was posted in something called "Simmer 365". I did a search for that and came up empty, so I have no idea what that is or how to locate it.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

cheers, yeah its been pretty quite there regarding the update

its one add on that i surely miss and at times i contemplate installing v3 to do some minor scenery

I also read somewhere that helitraffic from flight 1 is being looked at for v4 as well, which is excellent news

Blog Entries
    Same here.

If and when I need IS, I'm using FSX SE or P3Dv3. It seemed that IS was updating more quickly prior to V4, but this one is taking a while.

The upside is that Arno has been diligent with his tools for V4. I've re-structured my modeling work flow to use MCX as my primary placement tool and some of Bill Leaming and Paul Dominque's shortcuts, and I'm actually working much more efficiently.

I'll still be quite pleased to see an IS for V4 when it does arrive.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    . . . . .I also read somewhere that Heli Traffic from Flight1 is being looked at for v4 as well, which is excellent news
    I enjoy flying Helicopters a lot but never considered this addon before. P3D_V4 is all I have installed now so I may keep an eye on this and see if anything actually happens.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Thanks Ed for the link to the Instant Scenery forum. As several have mentioned I keep Prepar3D v3.4 around just for IS. Hopefully it will be sooner than later.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Still hoping for Flight 1 to make Instant Scenery compatible with P3D V4. I would gladly buy it again, if necessary. Just release it, Flight 1! NC

Members who have read this thread: 0