Logitech 3D pro joystick profiler utility

Thread: Logitech 3D pro joystick profiler utility

Logitech 3D pro joystick profiler utility

Hello,I am wondering if any fellow simmers out there have the Logitech 3D pro joystick profiler utility working,it's not working for me,but if,I just use the fsx controller settings without the profiler it works fine,but the problem is,I want to have several different joystick profiles in fsx,it seems the axis throttle and brakes work fine when using the profiler,but none of the buttons are mapping to fsx.Any help,or,suggestions would be great.Thanks

Phantom, I have it but do not bother with it as far as I can tell it does nothing useful with my Logitech 3D stick and I just use the FSX stick/keyboard settings in controls to set and calibrate both. It may be useful if you need to set up buttons for other things in other games but FSX does that just fine so I never use the Logitech profiler. Not sure about the different profiles for the stick in FSX issue but I do not think the Logitech profiler will help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BendyFlyer View Post
    Phantom, I have it but do not bother with it as far as I can tell it does nothing useful with my Logitech 3D stick and I just use the FSX stick/keyboard settings in controls to set and calibrate both. It may be useful if you need to set up buttons for other things in other games but FSX does that just fine so I never use the Logitech profiler. Not sure about the different profiles for the stick in FSX issue but I do not think the Logitech profiler will help at all.
    Same here, I have the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro stick and I never even took the CD out of the box, lol. The In-Sim Calibration and Button configurations menu does everything needed to get the stick and any functions you need ready to go.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Thanks all,it works fine using fsx control settings,but it would sure be nice,if,I could have seperate profiles for my Harriers,Ospreys.

Quote Originally Posted by JDTinballs View Post
    Thanks JD that's what,I have been thinking about buying.

Members who have read this thread: 0