V3.4 menu problem

Thread: V3.4 menu problem

V3.4 menu problem

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you guys have encountered this problem before: In 3rd party addon programs like aicarrier and tacpac, the in sim menu windows (similar to the ATC window) have changed from their normal small size to suddenly be covering the entire screen. It is not possible to click the click spots in the menu with the mouse any longer. It is not possible to resize the manu windows with the mouse.

Any ideas and help are most welcome.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    Hi,

I was wondering if any of you guys have encountered this problem before: In 3rd party addon programs like aicarrier and tacpac, the in sim menu windows (similar to the ATC window) have changed from their normal small size to suddenly be covering the entire screen. It is not possible to click the click spots in the menu with the mouse any longer. It is not possible to resize the manu windows with the mouse.

Any ideas and help are most welcome.
    FWIW, once in awhile, I've experienced the AI Carrier selection screen changing from a smaller to a larger size - Don't know why.

Same here also with Tacpack AI screen in 3.4. Haven't figured it out but it's not always. I use the menu numbers when that happens, not the mouse.

Members who have read this thread: 0