Razbam T-2 says its not registered

Thread: Razbam T-2 says its not registered

Razbam T-2 says its not registered

Howdy Gents,

I have been having a problem with my Razbam T-2 Buckeye. When I go to the configuration menu, it says its not registered and wont let me put weapons or crew on it. I own the product, paid $15 for it, and cant figure out why its claiming its not registered. I think this started after I had to reinstall FSX after it completely failed on me. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Goshawk45

Have you contacted Razbam or the place you bought it from?

Was going to suggest that maybe there is an email with a key although from just
    checking the many titles of their's that I've purchased none seem to require a key.

Log in and re-download from wherever you bought it. The original is likely looking for the setup it was first installed on.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Do you have FSUIPC installed? Just a blind guess.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Yes I do, is that the problem?

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    No, I thought it could be a problem if it was not installed.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Its working now, turns out FSUIPC wasn't installed, so I reinstalled it and now it works like a charm.
    Thanks for the help Gentlemen, I really appreciate it!

Glad it works now

Hey Goshawk 45:

I am glad to see that you are back up and flying the T-2. The textures I did are still in the Warbirds library if they disappeared on you. Have a great time with "blue side up"!

Thanks, and luckily the textures didn't disappear, so that is great news. Thank you for making the textures for it, I really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by goshawk45 View Post
    Its working now, turns out FSUIPC wasn't installed, so I reinstalled it and now it works like a charm.
    Thanks for the help Gentlemen, I really appreciate it!
    Am having the exact same problem, but installing FSUIPC did NOT fix it NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Not Registered.jpg  

Try reinstalling the T-2 along with reinstalling FSUIPC, that might do it.

Quote Originally Posted by goshawk45 View Post
    Try reinstalling the T-2 along with reinstalling FSUIPC, that might do it.
    Unfortunately had already tried that; no workee. NC

Chief, can you elaborate more on what you're experiencing? Like, is there any other gauge not working? Are you in FSXA?

Razbam seems pretty active on Facebook. Since their forum is down, perhaps you can send them a message through FB? Just a thought.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Chief, can you elaborate more on what you're experiencing? Like, is there any other gauge not working? Are you in FSXA?

Razbam seems pretty active on Facebook. Since their forum is down, perhaps you can send them a message through FB? Just a thought.

Thanks for your reply. I am using P3DV4. All other gauges operating ok. Another SOH member is experiencing the same "Not Registered" problem, and he is running FSX-O.

I did message Ron Zambrano, who replied, saying he would ask his brother, Larry, about it.

Waiting for response. NC

Members who have read this thread: 0