I love flying the Old FSD T-6

Thread: I love flying the Old FSD T-6

I love flying the Old FSD T-6

its amazing how good the old FSD t-6 looks in P3D v4

yes i upgraded the power planet and prop it has a much more power full engine :-) Its a Super T-6 Now

Super T-6 Texan WRIGHT 1820-52

1000 H.P. / 1200 H.P. @ 45” + 2500 R.P.M.

3 BLADE HAMILTON STANDARD

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

here is a real one
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

I didn't realise FSD had done a T6

Nice shots!
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    I didn't realise FSD had done a T6

Nice shots!

The original is by Who did what:3D model by David Eckert and Warwick Carter. Pilot 3D model by Michael Flahault.
    Textures David Eckert, Michael Flahault and Warwick Carter..
    Flight model by Warwick Carter.

the pictures Above is customized heavily

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Wow! As Yogi Berra would say, that video was like deju vu all over again. About 1950 at the age of ~8 my dad got me a free ride in a T-6 based at our local grass strip airport and used for crop dusting. For me at that age it was like flying in a WW2 fighter and I have loved military aircraft ever since.
    Mike M.​

Quote Originally Posted by mikewmac View Post
    Wow! As Yogi Berra would say, that video was like deju vu all over again. About 1950 at the age of ~8 my dad got me a free ride in a T-6 based at our local grass strip airport and used for crop dusting. For me at that age it was like flying in a WW2 fighter and I have loved military aircraft ever since.
    Tell you one thing the super t6 is amazing handles like a fighter

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Is that a payware version of Warwick's freeware T-6?

FASA did offer an AT-6 in racing con figuration with a few more horses under the cowling, but they're sadly restructuring and don't seem offer it for download anymore. One of its assets was a RealEngine implementation, which made it quite more interesting to fly. Sadly not much of a sightseeing aircraft due to the heavily framed canopy, but fun to take around the block (or pylons).

No it's the free one that I customized with better engine and prop planning on doing other custom stuff to it later.

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

That looks great! Any idea if it'll be available for FSX at any time?

Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade408 View Post

for it to work you would need the aeroplane heaven f3f it uses gauges from that pack

etc

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade408 View Post
    Have a look over at Flightsim.com for the original T-6.

Filename is fsds_t-6.zip, required updates are FSDS_T-6UPDATE.ZIP and T6TEXMOD.ZIP

Optional are improved flight dynamics by john Terrell: jt_woz_t6_fdeup.zip

And if you are looking for a bunch of repaints just enter 'warwick Carter texan' in the search field. ;-)
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    Have a look over at Flightsim.com for the original T-6.

Filename is fsds_t-6.zip, required updates are FSDS_T-6UPDATE.ZIP and T6TEXMOD.ZIP

Optional are improved flight dynamics by john Terrell: jt_woz_t6_fdeup.zip

And if you are looking for a bunch of repaints just enter 'warwick Carter texan' in the search field. ;-)
    Ah, that's where the reference to FSD came from! Not Flight Sim Developers but FSDS.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Now that you say it...the "FSD" really didn't make much sense.

Cirrus, man, you really gotta work on that spelling and grammar!

Members who have read this thread: 0