Denny Hamlin and Martin Truex at Richmond

Thread: Denny Hamlin and Martin Truex at Richmond

Denny Hamlin and Martin Truex at Richmond

Denny said he was clown last night, yep, wrecked your teammate on the last lap and for what? I bet the big meeting at JGR on Tuesday is going to be interesting.

https://www.nascar.com/video/franchi...i-was-a-clown/
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Well, Hamlin and Truex Jr are not teamates...FRR and JGR have a technical agreement but are still two different teams.

It goes beyond tech agreement, Gibbs gives orders to both teams as he did a few weeks ago when there was a scuffle in the pits and he laid off or fined guys on both teams.

I was at this race, what a great time! Got that off my bucket list, finally made it to a race. A lot louder then what we hear on tv, I'll say that,lol Didn't see the dust up between Hamlin and Truex, we thought Truex blew a tire all on his own. Had great seats right across from Pit Row too. Thought the Salute to the Fans lap was awesome, really loud, but fun to see them going by 4 wide. Definietly going back to Richmond for the spring race, and my youngest son wants me to join him for the early race at Michigan, can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    I was at this race, what a great time! Got that off my bucket list, finally made it to a race. A lot louder then what we hear on tv, I'll say that,lol Didn't see the dust up between Hamlin and Truex, we thought Truex blew a tire all on his own. Had great seats right across from Pit Row too. Thought the Salute to the Fans lap was awesome, really loud, but fun to see them going by 4 wide. Definietly going back to Richmond for the spring race, and my youngest son wants me to join him for the early race at Michigan, can't wait!

Glad that you finally went to a NASCAR race! My wife and I have been to Richmond several times in the past. Yes, it is something every NASCAR fan should do at least once. It can be fun to watch on tv, but tv does not actually replicate the sound, the vibration, the smells, nor the bits of rubber and grit in your hair after a race.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Being at a race makes you forget all the changes going on with Nascar, its just a lot of fun! Went down to the fence when they went by one time, didn't go back down a second time! The grit and rubber does sting when you get hit by it,lol My daughter lives in Virginia, and the drive to Richmond was only a little over an hour so that wasn't bad at all, plus she hadn't ever been to a race either, so a new experience for us both. My son who lives in Michigan, went down by the fence during the race, said it can really hurt getting hit by the grit and rubber there, especially since they go by at 200 mph! Not sure if I want to experience that, but will probably be stupid enough to try it once anyway!

he main track i raced at,the ernie purcell memorial speedway in grass valley california,had a dogleg in the front stretch.just past the flag stand,when in the main grandstands during the sprint cars,you would get pelted with mud/dirt clods as far up as the 20th row of seats,couldnt have a beer without mud in it..lol..

Being at a race makes you forget all the changes going on with Nascar, its just a lot of fun! Went down to the fence when they went by one time, didn't go back down a second time! The grit and rubber does sting when you get hit by it,lol My daughter lives in Virginia, and the drive to Richmond was only a little over an hour so that wasn't bad at all, plus she hadn't ever been to a race either, so a new experience for us both. My son who lives in Michigan, went down by the fence during the race, said it can really hurt getting hit by the grit and rubber there, especially since they go by at 200 mph! Not sure if I want to experience that, but will probably be stupid enough to try it once anyway!
    But they are not doing 200 mph at Richmond. Front tri-oval and back straight-a-way speeds top out around 140 mph. 180-200 mph are possible at Daytona and Talladega.

I was talking about going down by the fence when I go to Michigan stan, they do nearly 200 there, easy!

I was talking about going down by the fence when I go to Michigan stan, they do nearly 200 there, easy!
    Ahhhhh, yes, Michigan is a much larger track, 2 miles and moderate banking. Richmond Raceway is only 3/4 of a mile with less banking than Michigan.

Members who have read this thread: 0