Sukhoi SU-34 WIP

Thread: Sukhoi SU-34 WIP

Sukhoi SU-34 WIP

Hey yall

Just wanted to show a screenshot of a project I started today. I started work on a Su-34 NATO callsign "Fullback"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg  

This is a long overdue AC for us.

This is really a superb aircraft from its shape to performance.

Well done on selecting this one!

Well done sir...!
    An aircraft that has waited so long for development...

After starting the model over I decided to start with the wings first, I haven't yet modeled the missile rail on the edge, but have gotten the shape and aileron done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LeftAileron.jpg  
    Last edited by Panic; September 6th, 2017 at 16:56. Reason: Change in Proge

Got most of the plane done, just have some control surfaces but then the hard work of everything else begins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Full.jpg  

A tough design to do well, but you seem to have it going in a good direction. Progress is good for the soul, ego, heart, and relieves mental anguish. :-)

Thanks for sharing your work.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    A tough design to do well, but you seem to have it going in a good direction. Progress is good for the soul, ego, heart, and relieves mental anguish. :-)

Thanks for sharing your work.
    Thanks Milton,
    I really appreciate that, I had to remodel the fuselage 3 prior times before I got it to this point where it looks good.

Ok Yall a quick update on the Su-34. I almost have all the basics down, I had to redo the model a few times because there was some weird geometry I couldn't fix. But I like how this one is turning out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg  

Update

Alright guys,

After fixing some export errors and getting the basic shape in Blender, I imported my model into 3DS, unfortunately I will have to redo all the control surfaces minus the elevators and canards. But here is what it looks like. I still need to do the rear gear doors on both sides as well. Wanting to add tacpack aswell. Might do that first to keep development interesting...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3dsimport.jpeg  

Members who have read this thread: 0