PC Aviator

Thread: PC Aviator

PC Aviator

Has anyone have trouble in communicating issues with PC Aviator?

I have sent 2 different request to 2 different e-mail addresses and have received no response.

Just wondering.

Russ
    Many may fly and some are rewarded
    handsomely, but the wings of gold of a
    United States Naval Aviator mean more
    than flying. It is dearly bought, requires
    sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by rsgunner View Post
    Has anyone have trouble in communicating issues with PC Aviator?

I have sent 2 different request to 2 different e-mail addresses and have received no response.

Just wondering.

Russ
    I had the one trouble, solved but I was waiting near 4-5 working days as I remember.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Same for me!
    Tried e-mails and the internal support form but never receivend any response ...
    All old (before 2014) purchases don't have any download link anymore. So I can't download the newest version even after telling me via e-mail that a new version is ready for download

Don't know what to do except never to buy anything from them again.

They sent me a link for an update which when I went on to it there was no download link. I sent a few support requests and 2 or 3 E-Mails and it went on for a couple of months.. All the time they sent me some discount E-Mails if I purchased from them. In the end I threw my toys out the pram and sent a snotogram saying until they replied I would not be purchasing anymore products off their site. It was rectified within a couple of days.

Same problem, no download link for previous orders despite receiving email advising updated version is available. Tried contacting PC Aviator through their website but no response. Tried contacting Aerosoft as the updated product was one of their products but they advised they could not help and I needed to persevere with PC Aviator.

I've resigned to not getting the update, and now will be highly unlikely to purchase from them again.

ve had the same sort of issues in the past,was allways able to call and talk to them on the phone,but no more,i keep recieving emails from them wanting me back..but i wont buy from them ever again.

I received a welcome back e-mail today. But I still can't get a response to my issue.

Russ

I downloaded the product for the third time. I ran the installer and used the original SN and it worked.
    Strange, Still no communication with PC Aviator.

All is well again.

Now I just have to sweat Irma out.

Russ

Blog Entries
    I have had the same issue. I quit buying from them with one exception. Something that I want and can get nowhere else. I think this Robert Ferraro is not a real person. He is a bot.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Dondy View Post
    Same for me!
    Tried e-mails and the internal support form but never receivend any response ...
    All old (before 2014) purchases don't have any download link anymore. So I can't download the newest version even after telling me via e-mail that a new version is ready for download

Don't know what to do except never to buy anything from them again.
    All my download links are still there going back to 2011. I do agree though, trying to get thru to "Mark" is near impossible, love listening to the FSX aviation music (loop) while waiting.
    About the only thing I've found worth while was their %10 off on Tuesdays. They quit giving refunds as of late, no matter what. Sometimes, I'll call during their business hours
    and I'd get a message to call during their business hours. So, I can relate to same experiences.

Just for the record, I had three old Carenados purchased from PC Aviator back in 2015 and 2014 that have now been updated to P3Dv4.
    As per the instructions on the product pages, I sent off an email to PC Aviator Support on Sept-05 with the sale dates and order numbers.
    Today I received back an email from PC Aviator with discount coupon codes for the full purchase prices for the three Carenados, and they
    all worked perfectly.

So maybe not as fast a reply as some Customer Service outlets, but better than a lot of others that don't answer at all. Personally, with the
    potential demand for upgrade discount coupons, I wasn't expecting a response for the next two or three months.

As said, just for the record.

Thanks - Rob

Members who have read this thread: 0