@Admin - Me 163 Trojan?

Thread: @Admin - Me 163 Trojan?

Icon4 @Admin - Me 163 Trojan?

I was trying to download CFS3 Me 163B Basic Package.zip, available here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...s.php?catid=84 to get a file from it I think I overwrote and get the following message:

Gateway Anti-Virus Alert

This request is blocked by the Firewall Gateway Anti-Virus Service. Name: VBInject.A_103 (Trojan) blocked.

I uploaded the thing myself, so I know there's nothing in it, and it clearly didn't do this before. Could somebody look into it please?

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks for the heads up.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

You may be getting a false positive there, admins report a clean download. I'll check it myself again tonight.

edit: no alarm bells here either, Dan; probably a false positive right enough.
    Last edited by hairyspin; September 5th, 2017 at 10:14.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Thanks Tom, glad it's clean. I wonder why it's getting flagged for me?

I get occasional false positives myself, particularly galling when buying FS payware. Some developers insist AV is turned off when installing to avoid hypersensitive reactions to a new product: this program has only 25773 users worldwide in the last 58 hours, do you trust it to not self-combust?
    Tom

Members who have read this thread: 0