Manfred Jahn C-47 project still going on?

Thread: Manfred Jahn C-47 project still going on?

Manfred Jahn C-47 project still going on?

HalloManfred Jahn C-47 team
    Being amember of DC3 Airways I very much enjoy flying the MJ C-47 and lot of others ofthis airline along with me.
    As far as Iknow it’s still a beta version and apart what was planned for normaldevelopment like the Sperry, for P3D4 there are some dll’s that has to beadjusted to 64-bit. My question is: has the team still have plans to finishthis plane or has everyone moved on to newer and perhaps more challengingprojects. If there is still work going on, I’ll wait with patience. If theproject has ended I am glad to know, that I won’t have to wait any longer andwill respect that choose (although with regret).
    Roy

More Work

I also fly for DC3 Airways and am lovin' flying the C47/DC3 too. I echo your thoughts to the team. What else do you have planned for the C47 and are you still working on adding to it? Looking forward to even greater enhancements than the "night lighting"?

Many things have been mentioned, even a DC3 version.
    The model works in P3D v4 as well as in 3, 2, 1 and FSX/FSX-SE.
    Patience is required, for this and all things.
    Regards,
    Nick

Patience

Quote Originally Posted by ncooper View Post
    Many things have been mentioned, even a DC3 version.
    The model works in P3D v4 as well as in 3, 2, 1 and FSX/FSX-SE.
    Patience is required, for this and all things.
    After waiting and watching your development of V3.12 which was finally released; V3.14 with beautiful fantastic lighting. I am surely waiting to see what you have in store next. Thank you for all your hard work up until now.

Richard

Secret HQ in the Snoqualmie Valley, USA, Planet Earth

Stuff I'd like in the P3Dv4 version

Hi guys. Ernie has asked me to make the following request:

Please tweak the Shift+2 panel so that it works in P3Dv4. Right now you have to go to the Aircraft, Weights & Balance options to change fuel and cargo quantities. Other than that, I am totally digging this wonderful aircraft. We're getting ready for Leg 4 of the Bluegrass Airlines Can-Am Rally. Ernie and I are doing 16-oz lifts of Molson and trying to keep an eye on Nancy at the Alpenhorn Bistro and Bar, near Smithers Regional Airport. Hard nights and Charter flights!

Seeya
    ATB

Members who have read this thread: 0