CFS3 F2 Help menu not working!

Thread: CFS3 F2 Help menu not working!

CFS3 F2 Help menu not working!

When I press F2 during the game, I get the dialogue ~ Control "brwBrowser" isn't found in the dialog "dlgKneeboardHelp.xml"
    F1 throws an error as well. Anybody have a clue as to what happened? Everything worked fine yesterday. No help menu

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Crew 21; September 2nd, 2017 at 14:27.

It's working

Suddenly the in-game help menu is working again. Weird

SOH-CM-2020
    That is wierd. It looks like the help files are in the folder named "help" so you would know if you had messed with that...

Blog Entries

Question Weird cfs3 config

I'm haven an heck of time running the cfs3 config exc . I open up, run the display, works fine, run custom setting, check disable intro movie and the other recommended settings, but I cannot save it and exit because the bottom of the dialog box is missing. Any ideas how to fix this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg  
    CHEERS

Get a bigger monitor? If you click on any setting in that window, say Disable Movie UI, then hit the Tab key once, the focus will shift to OK: hit Return and you're done. Works for all windows in the utility.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tiger View Post
    I'm haven an heck of time running the cfs3 config exc . I open up, run the display, works fine, run custom setting, check disable intro movie and the other recommended settings, but I cannot save it and exit because the bottom of the dialog box is missing. Any ideas how to fix this
    Run a higher screen resolution if at all possible. More pixels = more info displayed on screen.

Blog Entries

Icon14

QUOTE=Daiwilletti;1104042]Run a higher screen resolution if at all possible. More pixels = more info displayed on screen.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks guys that did the trick.
    CHEERS

Members who have read this thread: 0