Corvette99
For some reason in P3D V4 the only screen that works on the 2 top MFDs is the arms page , and nothing works on the center lower one . Any ideas ?
Do you have the file F-18.dll, that came with FSX, installed in your P3D\Gauges folder? If not, you need to copy it from FSX\Gauges over to P3D\Gauges.
Did you allow the auto-install program to install the .NET Framework file?

Wings of Gold
Hi Pat,

I have both the 15.6 FA-18D Clean and Training working now. Couple of quick questions: What is the difference between the two?
The Training version has the launchers on the wings and the centerline fuel tank. More fuel available, more weight and drag. The Clean version has neither of those. Less fuel on board, less weight and drag to the plane.

I see the same BA VC, and have the same configuration.
They should have had the Fleet version of the VC, not the BA version. No big stop-watch in the top center of the UFC, no inverted fuel tank extension, or indicators. If not, check the panel aliasing in the aircraft.cfg file. It should point to the C model Training version Panel.Fleet folder. Which I trust you have installed.
If by "configuration" you mean they LOOK the same externally, then they're both using the same model file. Should be one for clean, and a different one for Training.

Is it possible to add external stores to either?
No. With the V15.6, each configuration has an entirely different folder. They are on the same page (62) you downloaded the Clean, Training, and C Model Training version from. But I think that's only for the C model versions. I might be wrong on that, though.

Just switch to the FA-18C-D Tackpack version if I want to have the ability to alter the F-18D configuration? Manual? Otherwise both look just fine.
I don't have TacPac, so I have no idea about anything having to do with it. Sorry about that...
If I read the question right, and you mean the v17.1.31, then yes, that's the only way to be able to change the armament configurations without changing planes entirely, like with the v15.6. With the v17.1.31, shft+7 calls up the configuration gauge.

Hope I covered everything for as many folks as I could!
Pat☺