Flight Replicas new turboprop and jets airplane add list?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flight Replicas new turboprop and jets airplane add list?

Flight Replicas new turboprop and jets airplane add list?

please take a look at these turboprop & jets for future projects: Antonov An-12, Antonov An-22, Antonov An-70, Antonov An-72 & An-74, Antonov An-132D, Antonov An-140, Antonov An-148, Antonov An-178, Xian MA60, Xian MA600, Xian MA700, Bombardier CS100, Irkut MC-21, Comac C919, Tupolev Tu-204 and the Tupolev Tu-214.. it's beautiful good aircraft for Turboprop and the jets

Kane

Flight Replicas isn't into these kind of aircraft.

And stop posting wishlists.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Flight Replicas isn't into these kind of aircraft.

And stop posting wishlists.
    why?? because to i'm worried about it.. so That's because it's cool for Turboprop (airliner and military transport) and Jets (Jetliner and Military Transport) aircraft....

Kane

Words of wisdom from my 85 year old mother-in-law

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

Learn Gmax or Blender and build one yourself. Seriously.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by ksw1375 View Post
    please take a look at these turboprop & jets for future projects: Antonov An-12, Antonov An-22, Antonov An-70, Antonov An-72 & An-74, Antonov An-132D, Antonov An-140, Antonov An-148, Antonov An-178, Xian MA60, Xian MA600, Xian MA700, Bombardier CS100, Irkut MC-21, Comac C919, Tupolev Tu-204 and the Tupolev Tu-214.. it's beautiful good aircraft for Turboprop and the jets

Kane
    I may be wrong here but I am beginning to sense a bias for the old Soviet......................
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

It sounds like you should be making
    a trip to Avsimrus.They have lots and lots
    of Russian Planes.

Anthin.

I think ksw1375 has a problem with the language! Besides that ksw1375: people get very annoyed with these kind of posts! You can tell by their reactions. Do you understand what these posts are telling you?

Cees

Well put Cees.

Anthin.

Seriously Guys ?!

Don't become a bunch of unwelcoming folk like we see on other sites. No one needs that.

There is a way to speak to someone and none of the above are correct examples.

The OP is obviously a fan of Flight Replicas. If Flight Replicas sees this post and decides to make one of these aircraft, great. If he decides not to, oh well.

Not much of what you guys said is helpful or necessary.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Don't become a bunch of unwelcoming folk like we see on other sites. No one needs that.

There is a way to speak to someone and none of the above are correct examples.

The OP is obviously a fan of Flight Replicas. If Flight Replicas sees this post and decides to make one of these aircraft, great. If he decides not to, oh well.

Not much of what you guys said is helpful or necessary.
    Obviously you didn't take the time to see what this guy generally posts! Quite often he dumps absurd wishlists in the forum that have no value. And I find your post patronizing.

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    I may be wrong here but I am beginning to sense a bias for the old Soviet......................
    oh LOL!!!!... so love soviet airplane turboprop (Ukraine & Soviet (Antonov airplane) turboprop airliner & Military transport) and jets (Ukraine & Soviet (Antonov airplane) only Regional jet airliner, Russian three jet airliner & Ukraine Military Transport Jets).... because to not good texture quality HD set....

Kane

Quote Originally Posted by Anthin View Post
    It sounds like you should be making
    a trip to Avsimrus.They have lots and lots
    of Russian Planes.

Anthin.
    no!! because to not good texture quality set.....

Kane

Easy now ladies, it costs nothing to be polite.

Scott, you need to see the number posts that the OP has scattered around the outhouse as Cees has mentioned.
    Must be 99.99% of them either 'wish lists' or 'when will it be ready?'..........
    Yes, the language barrier is a problem but people have very little warm and fuzzy welcoming feelings left after being bombarded by ksw1375 incessantly.
    Maybe if 'Kane' posted something constructive or interesting the warmth and fuzziness might return.
    We can always hope!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Easy now ladies, it costs nothing to be polite.

Scott, you need to see the number posts that the OP has scattered around the outhouse as Cees has mentioned.
    Must be 99.99% of them either 'wish lists' or 'when will it be ready?'..........
    Yes, the language barrier is a problem but people have very little warm and fuzzy welcoming feelings left after being bombarded by ksw1375 incessantly.
    Maybe if 'Kane' posted something constructive or interesting the warmth and fuzziness might return.
    We can always hope!

No, why is that? Let's calm down.

Kane

You guys stop doing this... Why did you do that to me? I mean, I've got to do everything.

Kane
    Last edited by ksw1375; August 29th, 2017 at 06:29.

Kane you need to listen and understand what people are saying to you.

I'm being quite serious Scott: if Kane really wants one or other aircraft on that list he should consider learning to build it himself. I wanted a particular prop fighter and no-one was building it, so I built it myself. There's a second unusual aircraft now in progress because no-one had built that either. That's how people like FR got started.

Kane, the answer is in your hands.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Wow, this is getting a little out of hand.

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    Learn Gmax or Blender and build one yourself. Seriously.
    Or you could also post a financial offer for any developer to develop it for you.

Looks like the troll has achieved his goal
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    I'm being quite serious Scott: if Kane really wants one or other aircraft on that list he should consider learning to build it himself. I wanted a particular prop fighter and no-one was building it, so I built it myself. There's a second unusual aircraft now in progress because no-one had built that either. That's how people like FR got started.

Kane, the answer is in your hands.
    What do you mean?

Kane

Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    Looks like the troll has achieved his goal
    That's a good question!

Kane

Kane, seriously. . .I would direct you back to Bjoern's post at the top of this thread. I'm not sure why you chose Flight Replicas for this "wish list", but as Bjoern mentions, these are not really aircraft that he would normally consider building. Also, posting a wish list like this is futile really. Even if he decided to do even one of these airplanes, it would be years before it actually saw the light of day. It takes research, and more research just to pull together everything that's available for a particular airplane. Getting decent photo's of every single inch of the airplane (inside and out) in order to be accurate in the modeling stage. After that, the modeling, refining, testing, redesigning/retesting, etc.

Saying you'd like to see these airplanes done for the Sim, does not make it so. . .not even close. Most developers are already up to their eyeballs in projects and their waiting list has them booked for years down the road. They aren't going to drop what they're doing just to grab one you put on your list. . .or anyone elses list for that matter.

If what has been posted about you here is true, and all you seem to be interested in is posting lists of airplanes you want done, then I think "hairyspin" has the best advice, and that is to learn GMax or Blender and start the process of developing your own airplanes. Wish lists have gotten old, irritating and a needless use of space. . . .so find something interesting to discuss.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by ksw1375 View Post
    no!! because to not good texture quality set.....Kane
    Hi Kane it's obvious you have a passion for certain aircraft and certain style of texture quality. So do I. I found myself, like you, wishing for good bare metal textures for certain aircraft I owned. I found that if I wanted to see those textures that I was going to have to make them because generally most people don't want to take on another man's passion. So I had no experience painting anything in Photoshop, but decided I was sick of waiting and asking. So I decided to learn myself. I'm really happy I did! You should try. I might find out you like painting aircraft as much as flying them!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Members who have read this thread: 0