FSX Only A-20C Havoc - Pre-Beta WIP

Thread: FSX Only A-20C Havoc - Pre-Beta WIP

FSX Only A-20C Havoc - Pre-Beta WIP

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: FSX Only A-20C Havoc - Pre-Beta WIP

NOTE: Will NOT Work in P3D V4 due to Custom Load Out and Configuration Gauges

by Milton Shupe, Tom Falley, William Ellis, Roman Stoviak; Temporary Sounds by Nigel Richards; Gauges by Scott Thomas, Rich (Real_Old_Salt) Murray, and Roman Stoviak. Original Pilot figures by Jan Visser and Craig Richardson.

Pkg incl 1 model ("C"), custom panel and gauges, sounds, custom FSX Flight Model, and two liveries by "Wellis".

Look for the many paints already available by SteveB, Huub, and others available at Sim-outhouse.

NOTE: There are some issues that exist in this WIP release. They are known and awaiting fixes. However, feel free to report any discoveries you have in the A-20 Native thread in the FSX forum. I may not be aware of your issue.

Milton Shupe
    August 20, 2017

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX Only A-20C Havoc - Pre-Beta WIP
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Hell of a time with the "Havoc"!!! (As in fun!!!!!)

I couldn't find a dang thing wrong with it Mr. Shupe!!!.....I had a blast with her.....she handled beautifully, even down on the deck where the "Havoc" did her best work!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FSX-2017-aug-24-026.jpg   FSX-2017-aug-24-031.jpg   FSX-2017-aug-24-046.jpg  
    OS Vista 64 Home Basic
    WD 1.5 TB HD
    EVGA 550Ti 2GB MEM
    GSKILL RIPJAWS 8GB RAM
    Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHZ
    XION High Performance 1000W PS
    FSX/Acceleration

Members who have read this thread: 0