Skins Limitation number ?

Thread: Skins Limitation number ?

Skins Limitation number ?

Guys,
    I put about 200++ skins in one aircraft and not all were shown up in the aircraft selection as i count only 20 were shown up, is there any limitation for skins number on each aircraft folder?
    Thanks

I have several aircraft with more than 20 skins.

I expect you have made a consequetive number mistake or something like that.Check the aircraft.cfg file carefully.

Cheers Chris

I think the hard limit is c.100 aircraft or skins to still use Quick Combat or Free Flight.

You can still fly missions or campaigns with much more. CFS2 doesn't like the multi-skin aircraft.cfg format of the civil flightsims much, it can cause problems even with the aircraft preview screen - you think you've selected a repaint & find the previous selection is the one that's loaded when you fly ... better to put each as a separate aircraft in the aircraft folder, & swap them out manually.
    Last edited by UncleTgt; August 20th, 2017 at 12:17. Reason: spelling

U're right uncle, i just found like you said when playing single mission and press alt keys to choose aircraft there're suddenly show up 5 same aircraft name in row at the last aircraft preview which come from my aircraft type that has 200 skins, looks like im gonna separate it
    Thanks uncle !

@Speedy70
    i just found that i miss type 1 number and all things have to re-numbered now they show up much more but like uncle just says it's now gives a strange 5 same name in row at the last of skins in a game

Hi
    A misunderstanding,I was talking about FSXA.

Cheers Chris

Members who have read this thread: 0