Strait of Hormuz

Thread: Strait of Hormuz

Hybrid View

Strait of Hormuz

***Update***
    "***Update***"DCS: Strait of Hormuz Map
    In parallel with updating the Caucasus map, our map teams have been busy with the DCS: Strait of Hormuz Map. The team is making great progress with completing all of the airfields, adding additional details to the towns and cities, and refining the terrain details. Combined with the new lighting and rendering system, we are increasingly happy with the look and feel of this map. We continue to strive to make this map a close approximation of this region as possible.

Here are three images of the current state of this map."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen_170809_175119.jpg   Screen_170809_175331.jpg   Screen_170809_175706.jpg  

Patrick

A Few more WIP older shots........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SoH-3.jpg   SoH-1.jpg   SoH-2.jpg  

Patrick

That is looking awesome!

I was considering getting Combat Air Patrol 2 a while back, and I think it was the DCS announcement of the Strait of Hormuz, and the Harrier, which stopped me.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/34...ght_Simulator/

I also have too many simulators already, or I probably would have picked it up just to try it out.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails soh3.jpg   soh2.jpg   soh1.jpg  

Patrick

**Short Teaser**
    <strong>

Patrick

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen_171108_162248.jpg  

Patrick

Members who have read this thread: 0