FS9 A-26C Invader, E6_K highly polished.zip

Thread: FS9 A-26C Invader, E6_K highly polished.zip

FS9 A-26C Invader, E6_K highly polished.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: This is a polished bare metal texture set for the SOH A-26C aircraft by Milton Shupe.

Textures only... you will need Miltons A-26 aircraft package in your hangar. (available here at SOH)

Although depicted in WW2 USAAF national markings and D-Day stripes, the codes and tail band are completely fictional, and although based on WW2 markings, do not represent a historically accurate scheme. I just liked how it looked! :-)

Light weathering on anti-glare panels and exhaust streaks are all that mar her shiny appearance,

VC and interior textures have also been extensively redone, with chipped and scuffed surfaces, and shading where applicable.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FS9 A-26C Invader, E6_K highly polished.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

WOW! What a fine job you have done Bushi.....

small addendum

Thank you.

Last night, while in conversation with a SOH member who advised me that there had been an update for the B-26K to add new animated pilots, it was mentiond that this update also included a much clearer back cockpit file. Since this file is applicable to ALL the A-26 aircraft, I have now added it to this download.

Apologies to the 36 that downloaded this repaint already, but just well.. do it again if you want this sharper texture file.

And of course, copy and paste it into your other A-26 paints if you do not have it already.

Cheers
    Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0