Flight 19 Goes Native - French Polynesia

Thread: Flight 19 Goes Native - French Polynesia

Hybrid View

Flight 19 Goes Native - French Polynesia

The gentle surf and tradewinds...Tahiti! Heading out soon on a tour of the islands and atolls.

Hey There!

Old Dudley and I are ready! The Harpoon is all gassed up, tuned up, plenty of oil for the big radials. Got the local eating place to have a lot of hot coffee, and numerous peanut butter sandwich's ready to go for tomorrows flight. Hehe up, up, and away.
    Last edited by Moses03; August 17th, 2017 at 15:01.

After a major engineering casualty with the ol' C-46, I've got it back up and flying

I needed those big doors to be able to load up my other ride

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flt 19-2017-aug-18-002.jpg   Flt 19-2017-aug-18-001.jpg  
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

We got underway today. Bit of a rough start...must have been the radiation!

We made it to Nukutavake Island. Still getting the kinks out with the aging fleet of radial aircraft.

http://wikimapia.org/4161596/Nukutav.../photo/3841201

Howdy everyone!

As usual, I picked up a few problems with the Flight 19, hehe on the 19th and needed to return to NTTX for some Maintenance to some of the electrical system, and you would know it there were no parts available at the maintenance shop. Well, we needed to wait until the supply ship or plane would arrive. Haha, they make it and made the needed repairs so we were able to take off and catch up with Flight 19 at NTGW. (Darn problems with the computer) Bad news no peanut butter sandwich's Available, but we did get some coffee if you want to call it that. Here hoping things start going right for awhile.

Members who have read this thread: 0