CONA Aircraft

Thread: CONA Aircraft

SOH-CM-2023

CONA Aircraft

Hi All,

I am trying to compile a list/screenshots of all the repaints that were done for CONA (Centennial on Naval Aviation) and I was hoping that people could post any they know about. I saw a picture of a Beechcraft C-12 in real life that was done and that was the beginning of this project. Any info would be helpful. I know of a couple of F/A-18s that were done for Aerial Foundry Hornet but beyond that Im kinda lost. Ill post it as an article when I have completed it.

Thanks In Advance,
    Sean

I know there are a few CONA birds in the FSDT v16.1 Hornet, but that FSX Accel, and iirc there are some released on Hovercontrol. Helicopters, buuut...
    I'll look as I go, and I will post screenies of any I find. Not really something I have looked for, but sounds like an interesting project.
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Quote Originally Posted by jackryan172 View Post
    Hi All,

I am trying to compile a list/screenshots of all the repaints that were done for CONA (Centennial on Naval Aviation) and I was hoping that people could post any they know about. I saw a picture of a Beechcraft C-12 in real life that was done and that was the beginning of this project. Any info would be helpful. I know of a couple of F/A-18s that were done for Aerial Foundry Hornet but beyond that Im kinda lost. Ill post it as an article when I have completed it.

Thanks In Advance,
    Sean
    Very cool, Sean. I had considered a similar project with US Navy Project Magnet aircraft. Regards CONA paints, in FSX, the Iris T-6A has one.

Good luck with your search.

Members who have read this thread: 0