Screenshots thread - cut the blank pages?

Thread: Screenshots thread - cut the blank pages?

Screenshots thread - cut the blank pages?

Gentlemen, your opinions please.

With the recent changes at Photobucket and the much older loss of Imageshack for free image hosting, we've lost lots of images in the "Screenshots!" thread. I propose cutting the first 29 pages from the thread. Are there any objections or better ideas?

I'll leave this thread open for a week to canvas opinions. Thank you!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

I would only trim pages 1-23, as there are still plenty of viable images from 24 on.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

You must be showing a different number of posts per page, I have 20 per page. The first post I can see an image on is 589.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Do whatever you need to do Tom, no point in keeping images you can no longer view!
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Yes, 25 per page. 589 is the first with images.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar
    Please wield the axe at your discretion...

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo/4 View Post
    Do whatever you need to do Tom, no point in keeping images you can no longer view!
    Agreed!
    I don't think there is any other valuable information in a screenshot-thread that needs to be preserved for posterity?

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

'Tis done

Thank you for your input, chaps. There are still lots of images to enjoy!
    Tom

Members who have read this thread: 0