Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
It's funny how we all have different observations with the same aircraft.

My flights are typically low altitude and short. I just want to get up, fly and get a feel for the aircraft and its instruments. So far most of my flights are with the military version as I work through all the different textures.

When I first load the flight, the exterior lights are on. After I land, I can shut off all the lights with the overhead switches but they don't seem consistent in what controls what. I agree with the issue on the VC night lighting. I'm tempted to add my own vclighting, but want to wait and see what JF does.

My biggest issue is the inability to change the Com1 or Nav1 with the overhead panel. It hasn't been reported here, but there is some discussion on the JF form. I had to edit the [radios] section to get them to work.

The other item noted was the artificial horizon. I can barely see it.

Other than that I'm still enjoying it while I wait for JF to come out with a patch or update.
I had to adjust my DX10 Fixer shading settings in order to see the military panel. Very dark, hard to see anything. The civil panel looks quite nice. Agree, no interior lighting and a few other minor problems. The sound set is great. First adopter's have long expected that SP's are the regular course and come a few weeks after launch. -d