Golden Age Simulations Brunner Winkle Bird

Thread: Golden Age Simulations Brunner Winkle Bird

Golden Age Simulations Brunner Winkle Bird

In Beta testing GAS Brunner Winkle Bird Package for FSX FSXSE and P3D. Expect release in a few weeks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BW_A.jpg   BW_BK.jpg   BW_CK.jpg   BW_FP.jpg  

cockpits

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BWACP.jpg   BWBKCP.jpg   CK_cockpit.jpg  

Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome CK

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ck1.jpg   ck3.jpg   ck5.jpg   BW_ORA.jpg   ORA_CK.jpg  

Wow, beautiful work. What a great selection of aircraft. Thanks for the previews.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

GAS

All Wonderful Historic Planes...The Boys at GAS .Continue To Do Quality work..attention To Details .Nothing Excluded And They FLY Well...Welcome additions For The serous Simmer .....Thnx Guys

very impressive new models from GAS - the Brunner Birds are a blast from the past
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Here is a short video of the GAS BW float plane. I am only posting a link rather than the full video here because you really should see this in HD (or 4k if you have it). Click link, go to video, click on the small gear icon that says HD and choose 4k. (be patient because for some reason this video has a long black lead in)

https://youtu.be/ej2u1CitG-o

Here is a screenshot to temp you

TDR- is that FSX or P3D ? and if it is FSX, what night lighting are you using for the city lights? - they seem much brighter than mine

Beauty vid by the way
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    TDR- is that FSX or P3D ? and if it is FSX, what night lighting are you using for the city lights? - they seem much brighter than mine

Beauty vid by the way
    Thanks the video is shot in P3Dv4 and the night software is called Black Marble. They do make it for FSX as well.

Members who have read this thread: 0