FSUPIC4.X, FSX, and Warthog issue

Thread: FSUPIC4.X, FSX, and Warthog issue

FSUPIC4.X, FSX, and Warthog issue

I'm asking you guys, because it isn't the latest version of FSUIPC, so Pete won't support it at his forum, at least according to the FAQ.

Anyway, I've finally made some progress getting my Warthog JS set up using FSUIPC, however, although I have the right throttle on the joystick set to "Throttle 2", whenever I move it it adjusts the rudder. I've checked in the sim and there isn't anything shown from the Warthog operating any axis in the sim, as it should be. Also, my rudder pedals operate the rudder fine through FSUIPC. I'm just trying to figure out why the second throttle keeps moving the rudder.

I also checked the calibration screen in FSUIPC and according to it, the right throttle just adjusts engine 2, and the rudder pedals just move the rudder, so I'm at a loss as to what is causing this issue.

Sundog-

Carefully check ALL your AXIS ASSIGNMENTS. There has somehow been a left over assignment that is causing this. Then, double check all your CALIBRATIONS just to make sure there isn't something wonky there.

I'm not smart enough to use one .ini for everything (with different aircraft sections), so I have made an FSUIPC BackUps folder on my desktop, and prior to each session I drag the desired a/c .ini to the MODULES folder, overwriting whatever's there, so the the current .ini matches the particular a/c and Throttle Quadrant/Flight Console setup I want to use for that session.

Not elegant, but my .inis stay clean, tidy AND SIMPLE (to edit and re-check).

HTH- Carl

PS- RESCAN is your friend, but Notepad is your BEST FRIEND

Thanks,

I'll give that a shot and I also like the idea of having the separate ini files ready to drag and drop.

Members who have read this thread: 1