Flying The New Lockheed F-94B

Thread: Flying The New Lockheed F-94B

Flying The New Lockheed F-94B

I tried using the panel that came with the F-94B which was a nice panel but when I created a
    flight at Biggs AAF Texas, then FS9 began rejecting some of the gauges. I wonder if my Norton
    is deleting some of my gauges? I went to my ALpha F-80 in my hangar and replaced the F-94B
    panel that came with it and replaced it with the Alpha F-80 panel which now works perfect.
    I would prefer the original F-94B panel but I will have to use the Alpha panel from my F-80.
    The F-94B is a very good stick when I was ten years old I was at Langley AFB Va in 1952,
    during a open house I saw three Lockheed F-94Bs on the runway running up for takeoff,
    last but not least I saw B-25Js on the flightline...it was a wonderful time for a little boy.

Casey

You are not the only one to have that Norton problem.
    Norton antivirus is a complete piece of .

Sometimes Norton will object to a certain gauge when you first download it. If you tell it to restore it and exclude from future scans, that will be the end of it for that file.

Sometimes it will decide to quarantine a whole bunch of gauges that have been in your system for some time. Fortunately it happens very rarely, at least to me. I have no idea what precipitates it. The solution is the same, just restore from quarantine and check to exclude from future scans. It can be tedious if a lot of gauges were affected, but once it's done those gauges should be exempt from then on.

Very annoying, but fortunately not a common occurrence and a simple fix.

Some think poorly of Norton, but I've used Norton AV since I got my first confutor almost twenty years ago and I've never had a virus or any other kind of malware get past it.

Members who have read this thread: 0