Fokker D-VIII for FSX.

Thread: Fokker D-VIII for FSX.

Fokker D-VIII for FSX.

Does such a plane exist? I currently have Frank Elton's model for FS9 installed with gauges from Stuart Green's D-VII, but with realism settings maxed out it's 50/50 as to whether I'll crash on takeoff. I was under the impression this a/c had very forgiving handling. Is there an FSX version available I don't know about?

Many Thanks,

JAMES
    "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

To my knowledge there is no Fokker D.VIII for FSX. There was a very (payware) one for FS9 done, but the designer (blutwerks) is not longer active.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    To my knowledge there is no Fokker D.VIII for FSX. There was a very (payware) one for FS9 done, but the designer (blutwerks) is not longer active.

Cheers,
    Huub
    Huub,

Thank you for taking the time to answer. I had seen links to the blutwerks' a/c, but they were all dead ends, so I had assumed the designer had made an exit from flightsim world. The model I already have holds up very well visually, and it was fairly easy to find FSX gauges for it, but unless the flight realism is set fairly low, the ground handling is horrible. I crash as often as I leave the ground, which is not the impression of the aircraft I got from my reading. What I do now is lift off in another aircraft and then switch to the D.VIII using the change/select aircraft menu. Anyway, thank you again for your efforts, and stay well.

JAMES
    "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

Members who have read this thread: 1