ObjectFlow 2 is present for P3Dv4

Thread: ObjectFlow 2 is present for P3Dv4

ObjectFlow 2 is present for P3Dv4

Now as beta http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/top...w-2-open-beta/ the door for FTX airports is open.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

"ObjectFlow 2 is an open BETA. This means it may cause instabilities in your simulator (crashes, display anomalies, etc)."
    Personally, I think I'll wait a bit.
    Sue

Orbx "The Tale of Two Cities" Redding, California uses Object Flow. Downloaded through FTX Central 3.2.2 per the install instructions. Installed with no ill effects. So far so good. Thanks Orbx.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Yeah I opted in. What's the worst that could happen? (Famous last words )

I am not installing that much in P3D V4 yet anyway, but after only my 3rd ever OOM in P3D V3 yesterday, I am looking more seriously at moving everything over. I started downloading V4 upgrades and installers almost immediately, but for me it's just a matter of HDD space. Maybe I need one of those new (EXPENSIVE) M2 drives, as I have no room to connect another regular HDD.
    Last edited by scotth6; August 6th, 2017 at 01:50.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

What's the worse that could happen?
    Most dangerous phrase ever. If you say that, Fate will be sure to rise to challenge, and happily show you
    Beware!

Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

agree, im going to wait until its finished and implemented before downloading it

Till now many issues http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/for...w-2-open-beta/ . I'll wait 1-2 weeks also to download it.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    I installed it and kept getting a "XML cfg not found" message so I uninstalled it and reinstalled the previous version and now happy to wait for a properly working version.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

I on the other hand experienced no problems with a missing xml.cfg.

Go figure.

Russ
    Many may fly and some are rewarded
    handsomely, but the wings of gold of a
    United States Naval Aviator mean more
    than flying. It is dearly bought, requires
    sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Members who have read this thread: 0