A-20 Havoc FSX Native
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: A-20 Havoc FSX Native

A-20 Havoc FSX Native

... is now a WIP beginning with the "C" model. The "G", P70-A1 and A2 Night fighters will follow.

The FS9 thread has been super active this past month with new liveries being developed.

Wellis has completed the interior textures and is wrapping up the panel now. With that done, we can prepare an FS9 beta for the four models, and I will try to get the FSX native "C" model beta'ed as well, but I still have a few tweaks and custom animations to finish.

That will require a few weeks yet but we are making progress.

Here are a few FSX native shots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ms-2017-aug-4-001.jpg   ms-2017-aug-4-002.jpg   ms-2017-aug-4-003.jpg   ms-2017-aug-4-005.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Stunning!! The Havoc was the first model I built as a kid. It's always been a favorite. Thanks.
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

Lovely work there Milton!

Looking forward to it!

Cheers

Paul

i know ill most likey get blasted for this,but any chance this will get updated to P3Dv4 too?.....i already m,iss the S2ts in v4...

Milton, I have a very good friend that flew the Havoc in New Guinea and the Philippines. Bob loved the A-20 surviving the war. He has many stories about his flying and his Havoc. Thanks for doing the great aircraft. There was actually an A-20 Havoc at Oshkosh this year. Wish I had been there to see it fly.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

-Yes!
    Thank you Milton!

Alain
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    i know ill most likey get blasted for this,but any chance this will get updated to P3Dv4 too?.....i already m,iss the S2ts in v4...
    Not sure why you should get blasted Dave; this is about FS enjoyment.

Regarding things that do not work, all I need to know is exactly what does not work. Then I can assess if it is fixable or not.
    The S2T you are running is an FS9 portover. It will get converted to FSX native. Then we can see what works and what doesn't, then figure out why.

I am not using the P3D SDK; I am using the FSXA SDK. If something doesn't work in 64bit from FSX native, then one must determine if the offending things are compatible or can be changed.

If P3DV4 runs native FSX stuff okay (incompatible custom functions not withstanding), then this should work in P3DV4.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Not sure why you should get blasted Dave; this is about FS enjoyment.

Regarding things that do not work, all I need to know is exactly what does not work. Then I can assess if it is fixable or not.
    The S2T you are running is an FS9 portover. It will get converted to FSX native. Then we can see what works and what doesn't, then figure out why.

I am not using the P3D SDK; I am using the FSXA SDK. If something doesn't work in 64bit from FSX native, then one must determine if the offending things are compatible or can be changed.

If P3DV4 runs native FSX stuff okay (incompatible custom functions not withstanding), then this should work in P3DV4.
    ---------------------------------------
    fsx planes work perfectly in p3d v4
    ----------------------------------------
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

As long as the model is FSX native, for the most part if the aircraft has only XML gauges, your good to go in P3D V4. Its only when there is a .dll or .gau as part of it do you get problems between 32 bit code (FSXA and P3D V3) and 64 bit code (P3D v4).
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Looks good!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Looking forward to this. Thank you very much Milton!

Brian

Wow! And WOW again! I luv the A-20, ever since I read 633 Squadron when I was knee high to a grass hopper.
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

Outstanding! Can't wait for this one. So far all of your recent FSX native conversions work great in P3Dv4.

And let let me know if you need beta testers!!!!
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Ah, that 's great to know about P3DV4.

Thanks for the comments; I really look forward to getting this one out the door. It's been a long time coming.

With the XP-54 release, the Bearcat new version on hold, the XA-38 in line behind the Bearcat, I can focus again on completing the A-20 C FSX native and getting her ready for beta.
    Will likely take about two weeks.

After that, the "G" model ....

And if you have not checked all all the repaints happening over in the FS9 thread, you may be well surprised.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Wellis is putting the final tweaks on the VC in FS9 and the FSX native version of the "C" model.

Looking great Wellis! If only we could get that Marauder to looking like this one ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yokestem.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Wellis is putting the final tweaks on the VC in FS9 and the FSX native version of the "C" model.

Looking great Wellis! If only we could get that Marauder to looking like this one ...
    Yes please! Will someone take on the B-26 VC?
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    Yes please! Will someone take on the B-26 VC?

I would be happy to. BUT, it will have to wait until the A-20 is released. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by wellis View Post
    I would be happy to. BUT, it will have to wait until the A-20 is released. :-)
    Thank you Wellis, that is really great news!

Huub

Yes indeed! Really impressed with your work!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Wellis and I have just discussed the Marauder interior needs. He has been under a tremendous workload since December with four A-20 models, each with their exterior differences and own paint kit. Fortunately, the interiors are the same except for the "G" model turret and interior nose area that is hidden.

He asked to take on the Marauder interior and I am most appreciative of that offer. I would not have dared ask him to do that with the workload he is now just completing. He has a number of liveries for the A-20 to be finalized and a few minor tweaks to the paint kits for effects.

So, he will be starting on the Marauder interior very soon. :-)

Thank you Wellis. There are some awesome Marauder exterior paints just waiting for your interior complement.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Woo! Hoo! Three cheers for Wellis!

HIP HIP ...

HIP HIP ...

HIP HIP ...

Awsome work on the A-20 VC, Wellis. Really looking forward to your B-26 interior.
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

great stuff Milton,and thank you to Wellis too.for sure..so awesome.

Wellis and Milton, thank you very much for all you have done for us.

Can't wait to get my hands on the A-20, it would be great to use this on a leg of my around the world tour.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

It's looking highly likely that we will release the FSX Native A-20 Havoc "C" model in beta next week. Lots yet to do with the other models, but all certainly doable.
    The FS9 side should see all four models in beta.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ms-2017-aug-14-001.jpg   ms-2017-aug-14-002.jpg   ms-2017-aug-14-004.jpg   ms-2017-aug-14-006.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Blog Entries
    That is one fine looking aircraft there Milton!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Members who have read this thread: 0