Classic Wings Camel Alternative Metal Textures.zip

Thread: Classic Wings Camel Alternative Metal Textures.zip

Classic Wings Camel Alternative Metal Textures.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - WWI

Description: Here is an alternative metal texture and spec texture for the Freeware Classic Wings Sopwith Camel (https://www.classicwings.net/aircraft--s-). Revised textures created by and Copyright of Matthew Ivey.

This alternative texture and Spec texture for the metal Cowl parts of the Sopwith Camel is intended only for Camels with plain metal front ends not the coloured ones like Roy Browns aircraft.

Since Craig Richardson and I created the Sopwith Camel (it was my original Mesh, but Craig's skill that brought it to life as an FSX model) I've experimented with a number of versions of the metal textures and this is one of the ones i liked most, so i thought i would share it.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Classic Wings Camel Alternative Metal Textures.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Lovely job Matt

ATB
    DaveB

The new texture looks great. Thanks Matt!

Brian

Please Note these textures are for Version 2 of the Camel. The above link should take you to it if you don't already have it. Thanks for pointing that out Dave.

Matt

Members who have read this thread: 0