Flight replicas BF109G under DX10?

Thread: Flight replicas BF109G under DX10?

Flight replicas BF109G under DX10?

Hello all

Its there any chance to get FR 109G working under DX10? I mean a canopy transparency etc.

I did try them 'as is' but the frame rates and performance were poor, so I used MDL ConverterX to create native FSX versions of the FR109G series.

(There's a great tutorial on here that guides you through the process: - http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...stion-and-Help).

So far I've only done the G2, G-6, and G-10, but other than a few minor issues, they work very well under DX10 and Steve's DX10 Fixer!

Cheers

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Bradburger View Post
    I did try them 'as is' but the frame rates and performance were poor, so I used MDL ConverterX to create native FSX versions of the FR109G series.

(There's a great tutorial on here that guides you through the process: - http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...stion-and-Help).

So far I've only done the G2, G-6, and G-10, but other than a few minor issues, they work very well under DX10 and Steve's DX10 Fixer!

Cheers

Paul
    glad to hear

Any chance you'll upload copies? I have missed the G model for quite a long time.
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Quote Originally Posted by docjohnson View Post
    Any chance you'll upload copies? I have missed the G model for quite a long time.
    As they are payware files, the answer to that is unfortunately a no.

But I can let you have the animation tags that are needed to be changed for them to work in FSX to save a bit of time, if of course you want to convert your original FS9 MDLs with Model ConverterX!

(I'm really hoping that Mike will get round to doing proper FSX versions one day).

Cheers

Paul

I would be more than happy to do the conversion. In ModelConverterX the animation part was always dicey part, I did it on a T-37 and the rudder and trim tabs were canted 90 deg. On another it was fine worked flawlessly. Please do send the animation piece as I love the 109 and the K version wasn't enough for me (laughing), and thank you sincerely in advance!
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Members who have read this thread: 0