Turbine Mallard P3D V3.3 to 3.4

Thread: Turbine Mallard P3D V3.3 to 3.4

Turbine Mallard P3D V3.3 to 3.4

Hi all
    Just wondering if anyone ever found a fix for this. Recently I converted from P3D V3.3 to V3.4. The clicks spots in the Turbine Mallard (by Mr. Shupe) VC which had worked worked fine in 3.3 don't work at all in 3.4.
    Any ideas or suggestions appreciated. This is a great airplane and I hate to give up on it.
    Thanks in advance.
    Warren

PS - Looks like I put this into the wrong area - don't know how to make the switch.
    Last edited by aspen31; August 1st, 2017 at 06:37.

Quote Originally Posted by aspen31 View Post
    Hi all
    Just wondering if anyone ever found a fix for this. Recently I converted from P3D V3.3 to V3.4. The clicks spots in the Turbine Mallard (by Mr. Shupe) VC which had worked worked fine in 3.3 don't work at all in 3.4.
    Any ideas or suggestions appreciated. This is a great airplane and I hate to give up on it.
    Thanks in advance.
    Warren

PS - Looks like I put this into the wrong area - don't know how to make the switch.
    Warren,

Are you speaking specifically of the VC animations or the panel gauges, or both?

The Mallard TP is on the FSX native conversion list but will be a while before I get to it.
    It also has over 100 custom xml animation and visibility things codes so it will take a while to get that converted to native FSX xml code.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Hi Milton
    I guess I'm not positive but my reference is to the VC where in my V3.4 of P3D when I attempt to highlight a "clickable area", for instance the GPS icon no highlight is produced so the window can't be opened. For me in 3.4 there are no clickable spots at all. I hope this helps at least a bit.
    Thanks
    Warren

Quote Originally Posted by aspen31 View Post
    Hi Milton
    I guess I'm not positive but my reference is to the VC where in my V3.4 of P3D when I attempt to highlight a "clickable area", for instance the GPS icon no highlight is produced so the window can't be opened. For me in 3.4 there are no clickable spots at all. I hope this helps at least a bit.
    Thanks
    Warren
    Warren,

Okay, well, it should work fine in v4.0 or after I get it converted to native FSX.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Members who have read this thread: 0