track hat help

Thread: track hat help

track hat help

hey all,ive been looking into my track haT ISSues and juct cant understand what im doing.ive done what they say in the forums and on the videos,it works just fine in the software,but wont connet to p3dv4 at all...nor to steam /ATS

all i can think of is maybe its the sim connect issue...but hpw to a remidey this?

I'm in the dark myself. I've got three simulators installed on my computer, and it works just fine on two of them (FSX:SE and P3Dv3). P3Dv4 is not working for me. I did manage to get it working for about 5 minutes this afternoon, but after a quick break for dinner, it stopped working again. I've tried using the relevant suggestions posted in my earlier posts, but most of the responses are from Track IR users...which is a completely different animal from Track Hat. I'm sure we'll get it worked out soon.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    hey all,ive been looking into my track haT ISSues and juct cant understand what im doing.ive done what they say in the forums and on the videos,it works just fine in the software,but wont connet to p3dv4 at all...nor to steam /ATS

all i can think of is maybe its the sim connect issue...but hpw to a remidey this?

Do you have the TrackIR program set to run as "administrator"?

You can set this by right clicking on the icon and picking "properties" and then selecting the "compatibility" tab.
    At the bottom, under "privilege level" check "Run this program as an administrator".
    Current System Specs :
    FSXA & P3Dv4 | Windows 10 Professional for Workstations (x64)
    Motherboard: Gigabit Z390 Aorus Ultra, LGA 1151, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5)
    HD: 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus | PSU: KDM 750W ATX Power Supply

Normal FSX: use the default simconnect.dll
    P3D: use the RTM retail or the SP1 version of simconnect.dll
    FSX Steam: use the XPACK version of simconnect.dll

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    Normal FSX: use the default simconnect.dll
    P3D: use the RTM retail or the SP1 version of simconnect.dll
    FSX Steam: use the XPACK version of simconnect.dll
    followed this and now my spad next wont see the switch panel
    ,this is frustrating

Members who have read this thread: 0