News from Hamburg (Germany)

Thread: News from Hamburg (Germany)

News from Hamburg (Germany)

Hi all!

The developer Manfred Siedler - the maker behind SimDocks.de - develops a new Alster-scenery. Thus, the Jungfernstieg in Hamburg is already completed in large parts, the Ballindamm and some ferry boats have already been completed. In order to give the Jungfernstieg a much more liveliness, 34 animated persons were installed in the scenery. It is the Living People of Bahrometrix. This is now the second project on which Manfred and I work together.

Now enough of the many words, here a few pictures from the current development process ...

Sitting People at Jungfernstieg in Hamburg

Evening mood at the Innenalster with dynamic lights

Pedestrian on the promenade at the Jungfernstieg

A jogger at the ballindamm

For a better overall impression and to reflect the quality of the animated people, Manfred has created a small preview video. But see for yourself:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails simdocks_bahrometrix_living_people_1.jpg   simdocks_bahrometrix_living_people_3.jpg  
    regards
    Christian

P3Dv4 - ASUS Z97 Pro i7 4770k@4.4 Ghz (OC) 8 GB Kingston HyperX XMP 1600 Mhz ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX 8GB

For a sophisticated flight simulation
    www.bahrometrix.de

Ausgezeitnicht! For english speakers, wow excellent!
    LOL
    Sue

That looks amazing, a great place to promenade the avatar!
    - Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Holy Cow! That is awesome. Oh, that gives me some great ideas for rescue missions. How cool to have animated objects like people!
    "Being good is not enough when you dream of being great"
    Author of NEUWUC family of programs

you might want to check out orbx as well, besides people they also have animated fauna and flora

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    you might want to check out orbx as well, besides people they also have animated fauna and flora
    Thank you very much for the comparison with ORBX, which makes me very happy. Thank you! Manfred will be sure to read and be very happy about the nice words. I do it, too.
    regards
    Christian

P3Dv4 - ASUS Z97 Pro i7 4770k@4.4 Ghz (OC) 8 GB Kingston HyperX XMP 1600 Mhz ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX 8GB

For a sophisticated flight simulation
    www.bahrometrix.de

Members who have read this thread: 0