Throttle "locked" Milviz F-4E

Thread: Throttle "locked" Milviz F-4E

Throttle "locked" Milviz F-4E

Good morning,

I bought the ADV package for the Phantom and now I cannot move the throttle anymore...

I try to explain: I can move the throttle levers from "cut off" to "idle" with a mouse click. But then they are kind of locked. Even when I do the startup exactly with a tutorial, I cannot move them.
    All worked finde until I installed the ADV package. I tried to deactivate the realism settings, no success.
    I use fsx steam, In the addon management system of milviz there is no point "increase or decrease" engine power. All other planes in my fsx work normal with my button config. I know this is perhaps the most sophisticated military jet for FS, but this is strange...

Any ideas?
    Regards

Martin

Hi Mark,

I'd put your issue on the Milviz support forum.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Yes I asked for access to their forum, this takes some time because I cannot register myself there. But I also wanted to ask here. I know there are many sim experts here!

Perhaps I get help here, too!
    Regards

Martin

As Roger said, proper help will be given in MV forums. I'm sure you will get your access soon.

However, when you say "move", do you mean move by mouse click and drag, or move by using joystick lever or key assignments for throttle?

Email Oisin Little with your order number and product He should reply by return.

Here is the email address

oisin@milviz.com

Cheers Chris
    Last edited by speedy70; July 26th, 2017 at 11:58.

Members who have read this thread: 0