controller question

Thread: controller question

controller question

when you push the right rudder peddle forward,the rudder should go right when looking at the tail from the rear to the front of the plane right?

You are correct, sir! Is this a trick question, or do you have a buggy aircraft?

I had this issue when I first bought myself some pedals. Having no experience with a real plane, I didn't know which way round the pedals should work. I assumed they'd work like I was sitting on top of the front wheel of a tricycle plane, steering the actual wheel with my feet - i.e. push left foot to turn right, push right foot to turn left. In fact this led to massive embarrassment when I got the chance to fly a real helicopter - when trying to control yaw in a hover, my rudder control was turning me faster instead of stopping the turn
    Storm Clouds over the Western Front - 2D aerial combat WIP | DarklightXNA on Twitter | 2DFlightSim on Youtube

i was trying to change the reverse setting,,but nothing worked,,,then i removed the calibration settings with in win 10,and in the P3Dv4 settings,and only use the spad next thingy and it now works as it should,took me days to get everything set right

Members who have read this thread: 0