Cabri G2 from FSX and P3D
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabri G2 from FSX and P3D

Cabri G2 from FSX and P3D

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-07-24.jpg   2017-07-17.jpg   2017-07-21.jpg   2017-07-216.jpg   2017-07-241.jpg  

SOH-CM-2023
    Freeware? Payware? Where?

I'll take any helo I can.
    You can't take the sky from me...

What a smart looking helo, kind of like a Robinson on steroids,

It was supposed to be released by MP design at Christmas but it did not happen.

Conver on this forum said it will be soon as he did with the westland model of the gazelle.

Cheers Chris

Exclamation

It's almost there...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CabriG2.jpg  

Good to see some progress on that project

Does that mean that the westland gazelle is coming soon as well Conver?

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    Does that mean that the westland gazelle is coming soon as well Conver?
    Yes speedy. As we said.. Westland W-55 (Sikorsky S-55) and Westland Gazelle SA342.

You have been showing us pictures and saying soon since July.

I have bought all three of your products but there have been no repaints for any of them.

The Gazelle that you said was unfinished by another producer has loads of repaint already!!!

A little patience,we know what we said, but in life........
    Thank you for your understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    You have been showing us pictures and saying soon since July.

I have bought all three of your products but there have been no repaints for any of them.

The Gazelle that you said was unfinished by another producer has loads of repaint already!!!
    Well, that's what the publisher himself wrote on the simmarket[easy version]
    They announced that the full version is going.Until she comes out,for me it's incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by milence View Post
    Well, that's what the publisher himself wrote on the simmarket[easy version]
    They announced that the full version is going.Until she comes out,for me it's incomplete.
    Ha funny i was thinking same thing about another batch of helos

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Ha funny i was thinking same thing about another batch of helos

I did not even think you would think differently.I only gave his opinion.
    Continue to think, it's good for the brain.
    And by the way, here is the topic Guimbal Cabri G2 for FSX and P3D,and not a helicopter, about whom you are writing.

Quote Originally Posted by conver View Post
    It's almost there...
    I see that the overused and much maligned developer wordage "Soon" has been replaced by "It's almost there", lol.

Problem is that in Developers terms "soon or almost there" refers to months (usually at least two or three), whereas to the consumer those same proclamations are seen as. . . ."this weekend for sure". Constant posts of Liveries doesn't help either so maybe it would be a good idea to wait until the product actually is "Almost there" (as in a few days) and then let folks know to get their plastic ready! Just my opinion!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I agree with you totally ED.

Cheers Chris

Hello!
    Keep in mind that we are not the ones of developers who builds add-ons just to release and earn money!
    We are very dedicated to each detail and that takes time. As you can see our price for add-ons is symbolical beyond efforts we give.
    Also, we are sharing pictures to inform people about Cabri progress not to deceive people about releasing date.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by conver View Post
    Hello!
    Keep in mind that we are not the ones of developers who builds add-ons just to release and earn money!
    We are very dedicated to each detail and that takes time. As you can see our price for add-ons is symbolical beyond efforts we give.
    Also, we are sharing pictures to inform people about Cabri progress not to deceive people about releasing date.
    I know everyone is anxious for this beauty (including me). I appreciate your effort and look forward to it when completed. Keep up the great work.

Bob

Hi Bob!
    Thank you for your support!
    Here is another small update for you guys.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CabriG2BlackAndCold.jpg  

Don't buy this piece of crap. The gauges don't even work in P3D 3, let alone P3D 4. I have installed this as administrator, and have no gauges in either sim.
    The avionics don't work in FSX either.

Members who have read this thread: 1