Jimmie! Folks Are Not Required To Move Over Just For You!

Thread: Jimmie! Folks Are Not Required To Move Over Just For You!

Lightbulb Jimmie! Folks Are Not Required To Move Over Just For You!

Just ask Kyle L, Brad, and Kasey..

It's NASCAR, if you are the faster car and a slower car will not get out of the way, the driver of the faster car can give them the bumper. And, Jimmie, if you happen to be the slower car, you should expect the same.

Some really good racing at Indianapolis this weekend and no sticky goop applied to the track!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Well Kasey won by the only way I thought he could this year, and that is with everyone crashing out first, and they did,lol

And, perhaps due to the setting sun and no lights at Indianapolis, NASCAR hesitated on throwing the last caution of the day until after Kasey passed the half-way line.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    And, perhaps due to the setting sun and no lights at Indianapolis, NASCAR hesitated on throwing the last caution of the day until after Kasey passed the half-way line.

I never did like that line on the backstretch, it's all too easy for NASCAR to manipulate the outcome. The guy with his finger on the caution button can end the race or create continuous restarts until he sees the outcome he wants. The line should be done away with. Another smelly area is the restart rule, the restarts should have the same rule as the start in that the leader must cross the start line first.

Icon5

So what do you guys think...Did Brad jump the restart on Kasey?

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    So what do you guys think...Did Brad jump the restart on Kasey?
    I don't think so, Kasey waited, then got a bad restart, while Brad, in his usual form, performed a great restart. Hamlin putting his front bumper under Kasey's car did not help, but it was go time and Kasey simply did not get his car going.

Members who have read this thread: 0