Cessna U206G Soloy Mark 1 Turbine Pac V3.0

Thread: Cessna U206G Soloy Mark 1 Turbine Pac V3.0

Cessna U206G Soloy Mark 1 Turbine Pac V3.0

First picture of upcoming Cessna U206G Soloy Mark 1 Turbine Pac V3.0 general update. Picture out of P3DV4, but will be published for FSXA, P3DV1-3, too.

What is new:

- Airfiles and turbine behavior like the real Pilots Manual. Alexander Metzger did a great job, here.
    - New Wipaire 3400 floats (they are bigger than the "old" V2.0 ones). Animated control wires of water rudders etc.
    - Separate DME integräted.
    - Cargo pod for all wheel versions except skydivers. Great for bush flying.
    - Models are generally updated.
    - New repaintkit.

Do not compare this project with the Cessna T206H Soloy Mark 2 Turbine, which is in development, too.

Thomas

Wow, something to enjoy while waiting on the next version. Thanks so much. I'll be using this is Air Hauler.

And I finally find a solution to create native P3DV4...

Sorry for highjacking this treat.

Thomas

I really like this plane, looking forward to the new flight dynamics and the cargo pod!

Yep, nice to see the cargo pod! Any news? Especially for P3Dv4?
    Does old repaints working here or not?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I hope there will be an option to remove the cargo pod. Looking good though.
    Sue

Yoyo, work is going on - I have changed animations of engines to display non-linear turbine parameters. Two test models (custom and new float model) are in beta (hopely last beta). Alexander put his fingers to the final versions of airfiles in these days, if my changes are right. Only one texture (soloy1_T.dds) got new texture mapping due the new cargo pod. It is not a big deal. P3DV4 models are native now - comes as different upload. Nothing new with texture mapping in P3DV4.

Sue, yes you you can display cargo pod (visible/unvisible) via control panel like wheel fairings etc. Only available for custom and bush/transport models.
    Thomas

Thx Thomas for reply. The next question will it here be option to insert the new F1 GTN 750/650 (like it was in v.2) for P3Dv4? Good to see about repaints (it looks like works ok, this VH-CZR was my updated paintkit). So I hope the old will work also just needs to be updated for cargo pod?

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

YoYo, no problems with cargo pod textures there - I will send you beta models of new V3 asap, when they are ready - I did the texture mapping in your textures just for you.

About the F1 P3DV4 GTN series: if the code of 3D-knobs is the same like in V2 - there will be no problems at all. But I have to check this the next days.

Thomas

Was this ever finished ? I can't find anything else about it. All I see, is an announcement of something else being worked on...
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    Was this ever finished ? I can't find anything else about it. All I see, is an announcement of something else being worked on...
    Sue
    Same here. Don't ever remember this being released and now he has a new "long term" project he just posted about.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Please be patient, there is only one issue with turbine engine left. But it is a bigger one affects very important low idle conditions. Some very nice people are on it, too.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    Please be patient, there is only one issue with turbine engine left. But it is a bigger one affects very important low idle conditions. Some very nice people are on it, too.

Thomas

eh take your time,atleast i will be just waitin..lol...

Ok, thanks. Just hadn't heard anything in six months or so. Updates occasionally would be very nice.
    Sue

Patience is sometimes great. Got last issue with turbine startup and low idle solved. Including startup engine on water (floatplane). Now we have nearly 1:1 realistic engine startup with sounds, engine displays etc. Manual or autostart. In FSX and P3DV4. Please give me the time to compile all models again and write new informations down. You will get great new airfiles of Alexander Metzger...

Thomas

Looking forward to these. Truly makes the semi-blah Cessna's look sleeker and sexy. Great job.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Looking forward to another of your fine aircraft.

Members who have read this thread: 0